User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck View Post
    You know what else "make my blood boil"? Surreptitious URL links to a personal blog designed to increase readership count. Much like those government politicians for their own gain, don't you think?

Get readership by writing quality articles, vching, and sharing your thoughts openly on the forum, and getting feedback here.

-dave
    Me linking is not to improve readership count. It was to elaborate on what I meant. I linked it because not everyone wants to know more about it. I could have posted the whole thing here, but I didn't, because if people were interested, they could click on it and get linked to the news source/my views at the same time. If they had no interest, they could just skip it instead of being confronted by a large amount of text. This is the purpose of linking texts 'surreptitiously', you know.

Pray tell, what personal gain do I achieve from increased readership apart from personal satisfaction?

Bit rich of you to lecture me on writing quality articles. Try writing quality posts that relate to the thread before you open your gab. If I make your blood boil, ignore me. I know I will ignore you.

This is what Cantonese speaking people call: ng tong hei.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    U wont be serious Pemuda.Tell me u wont.
    You still haven't got it, have you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Boss,

For example, you have not seen how the FAM supreme council members used the cash from corporate sponsors to buy their Mercedes Benzs, holidays abroad and etc rather than putting the cash back into the development of the game.

And I am dead sure this is also happening one way or the other in BAM or other sports bodies/associations.

Of course most of us hate this to happen.
    Blaming the players maybe wont be the best option,though.
    Try figuring out another solution.

Hmm... maybe getting a new government into the Parliament will work? Lets see whether our 5 opposition states can stay corruption-free or close... Maybe its worth a shot, not only to improve our athletes, but also our education, healthcare etc etc that are all affected by corruption...

Apart from that, koo_fan, I don't see another solution. As long as the core is rotten, the problem will persist. Replacing the BAM or changing the minister of sports will just shift the rot from one to another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    You still haven't got it, have you?
    Tackle a cynical post with a...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vching View Post
    Hmm... maybe getting a new government into the Parliament will work? Lets see whether our 5 opposition states can stay corruption-free or close... Maybe its worth a shot, not only to improve our athletes, but also our education, healthcare etc etc that are all affected by corruption...
    What happen in kedah tonight may prove something.No different.

Use athlestes to celebrate the won.Can we say that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me linking is not to improve readership count. It was to elaborate on what I meant. I linked it because not everyone wants to know more about it. I could have posted the whole thing here, but I didn't, because if people were interested, they could click on it and get linked to the news source/my views at the same time. If they had no interest, they could just skip it instead of being confronted by a large amount of text. This is the purpose of linking texts 'surreptitiously', you know.

Pray tell, what personal gain do I achieve from increased readership apart from personal satisfaction?

Bit rich of you to lecture me on writing quality articles. Try writing quality posts that relate to the thread before you open your gab. If I make your blood boil, ignore me. I know I will ignore you.

Good thing I don't speak Cantonese

BadmintonForum is a one-stop shop for badminton-related stuff, and non (Chit-Chat). Obviously, if you've composed, thought about, and wrote up a page that you think is worthwhile for a blog post, why not post it up here? I'm sure readers here are smart enough to recognized effort. It'll certainly be different from the one-liners (me too, I agree) type postings that litter the forum.

You don't have to take any advice from anyone, but if you're striving for comments and feedback on your articles or writing, you have an interesting method of encouragement

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U wont be serious Pemuda.Tell me u wont.
    Yes, I will go bald 100%. And I will run around my neighbourhood totally naked. I will sacrifice myself should no Malaysian shuttlers win the coming National GP in Kedah.

It is time for our national shuttlers win something and the National GP is a good place to start. We must win it at all cost and I am confident we can do so.

Lets win the National GP for Malaysia and show China, Indonesia, Denmark, Japan, South Korea that we are really gonna send them packing in Beijing.

Malaysia Boleh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I will go bald 100%. And I will run around my neighbourhood totally naked. I will sacrifice myself should no Malaysian shuttlers win the coming National GP in Kedah.

It is time for our national shuttlers win something and the National GP is a good place to start. We must win it at all cost and I am confident we can do so.

Lets win the National GP for Malaysia and show China, Indonesia, Denmark, Japan, South Korea that we are really gonna send them packing in Beijing.

Malaysia Boleh!
    i got nothing to say then.
    Lets see what happen.

Problem with u is u never want to asked why.Why rexy n bam did that statement.At this point,we have to do everything in order to have fresh new kkk/tbh.National grand prix should be a tour for juniors.
    Wch/wmc/hafiz are out.What kkk/tbh are doing in kedah then?
    To be nobody once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got nothing to say then.
    Lets see what happen.

Problem with u is u never want to asked why.Why rexy n bam did that statement.At this point,we have to do everything in order to have fresh new kkk/tbh.National grand prix should be a tour for juniors.
    Wch/wmc/hafiz are out.What kkk/tbh are doing in kedah then?
    To be nobody once again.
    Yes, I think it is better you be silent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't usually concur with your views but you write very well;rather engaging and energising style.Guess you can be a doctor-cum-columnist in future. Do keep at it and don't lose your enthusiasm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I think it is better you be silent.
    Am i hurting u now?
    I didnt mean anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So,will rexy take kkk/tbh in kedah as an improvement?
    Any press statement by our beloved coach?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So,will rexy take kkk/tbh in kedah as an improvement?
    Any press statement by our beloved coach?
    If I were their coach, I will say that they must take their win and build on it as a motivation to the players.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8