User Tag List

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 296
  1. #171
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not sure if his final match outcome against ld

    will be determined by lee yong bo

  2. #172
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Do you guys think that he regains his good form??

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyjump View Post
    Wow, CJ beat WZM and went onto the finals for a long time!!
    Acutally, I didn't watch his game in this tournament. no valid live streaming here.
    Do you guys think that he regains his good form??
    .
    Yes, I found that CJ has found his good form again.

    I watched a bit of that match (the 2011 Singapore Open SS Semi-Finals); WZM was quite frustrated whenever CJ was able to do better than him at whichever shot/rally they were playing.

    We shall see how LD intends to play CJ on Finals Day.
    .

  3. #173
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I am not sure if his final match outcome against ld

    will be determined by lee yong bo
    Wow, your 2nd line LYB got call u is it yesterday night?

  4. #174
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Wow, your 2nd line LYB got call u is it yesterday night?
    George, Lee yong Bo did this quite many times already

    It's a sad thing but for china badminton glory and his hot seat

    Guess that's the way it will be

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Though I'm a big fan of CJ's, I'm not able to celebrate his winning again.
    Anyway, cold water gave CJ a trophy, prize money, and an expensive massage chair.
    I'm worrying that the world champ may not take part in WC this year.
    If he will become the Chinese 3rd, could he compete in WC?

  6. #176
    Regular Member orangejuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    all chen jin fans can follow his fans club twitter @chenjinfansbase

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sarawak
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    CJ was just too good for NTM winning the MSF 21-11, 21-12 of the 2012 Yonex Australian Open GP Gold tournament.
    With this win, CJ has got 2 titles in a row and this could move his ranking to number 4 in the world and thus a place in the 2012 OG.
    Congratulations and well done CJ.


  8. #178
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Repairs successful! All systems GO!

    Good job by CJ so far. He may have won in GPG level tournaments, but the quality of the opposition was SS level for sure. I hope he keeps it all together and acquits himself really well at the OG, if he qualifies. He's also overdue for a dose of highly deserved good fortune.

  9. #179
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chen Jin just qualified as a side winger for Lin Dan. It's good news for Chen long as well, less pressure from now onwards!

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Chen Jin just qualified as a side winger for Lin Dan. It's good news for Chen long as well, less pressure from now onwards!
    Like Alan Y said, what if CL ends up in LD half, and CJ in Dato half. If Dato will to win OLY, Dato knows and fully expect he prolly has to go thru 2 CHN MS anyway, so maybe CJ is better to play than CL. My concern is CJ usually plays well in majors and has good success in London whereas CL is not. Let's see what Peter does at Euro Open and IND Open.

  11. #181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    CJ on LD's half is okay, CL on LD's half is also no problem. LD will go thru them as well. but for LCW, both could be pretty hard opponent. hehe

  12. #182
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Like Alan Y said, what if CL ends up in LD half, and CJ in Dato half. If Dato will to win OLY, Dato knows and fully expect he prolly has to go thru 2 CHN MS anyway, so maybe CJ is better to play than CL. My concern is CJ usually plays well in majors and has good success in London whereas CL is not. Let's see what Peter does at Euro Open and IND Open.
    Chen Jin with Lin Dan or Chen long with Lin Dan makes no difference for the later.

    He would get a warm up pass to the final either way.

    Whereas Chong Wei a hell lot of difference.

    If facing Chen long it's a real double heavy load if he pulls through.

    I am sure either one of the Chen will Chen him hard hard, so you can forget Pete

  13. #183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Chen Jin with Lin Dan or Chen long with Lin Dan makes no difference for the later.

    He would get a warm up pass to the final either way.

    Whereas Chong Wei a hell lot of difference.

    If facing Chen long it's a real double heavy load if he pulls through.

    I am sure either one of the Chen will Chen him hard hard, so you can forget Pete
    And to add to his struggle, he has just recovered from a shoulder injury..that wouldnt make him perform to his maximum ability which is tragic...any Chen will spell trouble to him now in the semis or even Lee Hyunil if they meet again

  14. #184
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    And to add to his struggle, he has just recovered from a shoulder injury..that wouldnt make him perform to his maximum ability which is tragic...any Chen will spell trouble to him now in the semis or even Lee Hyunil if they meet again
    Chong Wei shoulder has been reported to have recover but who knows old wound do opens up .

  15. #185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Chong Wei shoulder has been reported to have recover but who knows old wound do opens up .
    Means less attacking play from his side...which has been the main source of his winning points. Without the lethal smashes he produced from his tremendous speed, lee chong wei is less threatening compared to what he was in Wembley last year...he might struggle to beat the defensive players...so it all comes down his wits and trickshots..

  16. #186
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miqilin7 View Post
    Means less attacking play from his side...which has been the main source of his winning points. Without the lethal smashes he produced from his tremendous speed, lee chong wei is less threatening compared to what he was in Wembley last year...he might struggle to beat the defensive players...so it all comes down his wits and trickshots..
    If he plays like that, that's good for him at the moment! All of his opponents have been training hard defending and now comes a trickshots player !!

  17. #187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the record, he has actually a very good record in major tournament like OG and World Championships..he has never fail to reach at least the semifinal and go home empty handed..

    I think he has the potential to bag a medal of any colour in London this year (if he makes it of course)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tang Jin Hua / Xia Huan ( 汤金华 / 夏欢 )
    By tommy_bun in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 31
    : 05-15-2013, 01:25 AM
  2. Chen Yuekun ( 陈跃坤 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 15
    : 03-04-2013, 09:39 PM
  3. FS/FT: LI NING FLAME N55 (used by CHEN JIN, WANG ZHENG MING, CHEN LONG)
    By psg007 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 06-05-2011, 05:09 AM
  4. German Open MS Final Chen Hong vs Chen Jin
    By segis in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 45
    : 03-05-2007, 12:42 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 08-01-2003, 07:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •