Another racquet consult...

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by woduhuk, Mar 10, 2008.

1. woduhuk

woduhuk New Member

Hello there, Im new to this forums.
    I have read through quite alot of the threads and its been very useful so far.

I have played for a few years now, but started seriously playing for the past year or so. I have been just using a Carbonex 8200 light 3U that a friend passed downed to me for the whole time. I kinda want to see if I can get better results from getting a new racquet, and also because I want to buy one for myself anyways. I read through yonex racquet comparison threads that compared the other yonex racquets but I havent read anything about the one i'm using now.

I haven't really had a chance in trying any other yonex racquets much, and I am not really good at comparing either. So, I just want to know how well the compares to the rather newer ones, and maybe what racquet should I move on from here.
    I am of most likely an intermediate level, at least, and I play around 7+ hours a week.

Thanks in advance,

:)

#1 woduhuk, Mar 10, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  2. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Are u a offensive player? defensive player? control player etc. Your playing style. There are so many kind of rackets out there. You have to elaborate.

3. woduhuk

woduhuk New Member

mm i like to.. Attack or if i'm not "in" the game, then i'd like to do the placement game.

#3 woduhuk, Mar 10, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  4. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Well, i would recommend a ti10(2nd generation). It packs the punch and is great for placement too.IMO.:D

5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    If budget is not ur issue..since u play control more..go for AT900T..