Singapore SCV telecast

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2008' started by pjswift, Mar 11, 2008.

1. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

SCV confirms they will have delayed telecast of SWO Finals.If you wish to see SF and QF delayed as well , pls pitch in and let them know.SCV is now quite responsive to requests. 'Live' telecast of TUC Finals and INdia Open are also planned. They are considering TUC SF and QF based on feedback. So the more noise from us the better the chances.
    Meantime, SCV is repeating AE matches on ch22,starting with QF today from 2.30pm (LCW vs TH est. at 4.30, but I may be wrong);SF on Thu, Finals on Fri. Plus a 'Best of AE ' matches on Sat 3.30am onwards(Good for those with DVR).
    All timings are subject to change. Check press or telescope online on actual day for update.
    SCV policy is:You want it, you gotta let us know by asking for it.(They actually get feedback from badminton fans now. We've come a long way, thanks to Linus!)

2. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Thank you. Looks like I may have to consider to sign up for the Sports Channel :D

3. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Yes, pls do so that they know they are getting 'new subscribers' when they improve their badminton telecast.When the badminton is off, then you disappear again.That's what I do,so they can have an indication of badminton base in Spore. Actually, if just 50% of badminton fans sign up for SCV, my estimate is the subscription revenue will more than cover the cost of the 12 SS telecast a year plus WC and TUC or SC.

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

SCV Swiss Open and AE best match repeat

ok, here 's the update;
    Delayed telecast of Swiss Open on Spore SCV starts 31 March at 8pm on ch 22.One match each night at 8pm for the week. Pls check press or online Telescope for details.With repeats on weekends, like MSF LCW vs LD on Sat 05 Apr at 3pm.
    By special request,AE QF match LCW vs TH will air on Sun 06 Apr at 4pm.
    This year looks like SCV will be responsive so if you wanna see more badminton, live, delayed or repeat, pls ask for it...early.