Toronto Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by shaun, Jul 17, 2001.

1. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    Just need to post something up here....cant let kelvin have all the fun :laugh:
    Metro Badminton Club-steeles and birchmount, right beside the metro square at the church called Acadia...i think thats wot its called :smile: they play mon, wed, thur, fri, sat, sun
    Westmount Ci/Rosemount-bathurst and westminister....its a club and they play wed, fri, sat and sun.
    as for times, i'm not sure....but the acadia church has a club every fri from 7:15-10...30 bucks for half a year....

2. Creative

Creative Guest

More from T.O.

Corner of McNicoll & Kennedy. Right now there is construction at the intersection of McNicoll and Kennedy. Anyone heading to L'amoureux from the north, please take Birchmount and then turn on to McNicoll and drive straight ahead and L'am is on your left. My friend didn't know and he had to take Birchmount. If coming from the south, take Kennedy and then one street before McNicoll and Kennedy, turn left and drive to the end of the street and make a right turn. At the lights, you make a right turn and L'am is on your left. Hope the directions are easy to follow. More people show up the more fun it will be. After construction ends in August, enter off Kennedy and turn left(coming from south) or right(coming from north). Once you get on McNicoll, it's on your right.

Directions while you enter building:

Walk downstairs when you get inside the building. The stairs is right in front when you enter the building. Go down the stairs and make a left and you will see mens and ladies washrooms. You will see one gym right beside the washrooms, don't go in there. Go through the doors beside the first gym and continue walking. You will hear the beautiful sounds of smashes and you are there.

3. bosch

bosch Guest

Re: Even more TO

Matty Eckler Rec Centre - Gerrard St. & Pape, right beside a Pizza Pizza. Thursdays 7-8, Sat. 12-4. It sucks now cos all the pros/good high schoolers have left because of the lack of proper supervision. It used to be run by this Hi Qua dude named Long or Luong or whatever, then he left and it started to suck. The place is overrun by annoying kids now so I dont recommend going, unless a huge group can arrive before 12 each week and scare off all the non serious players haha.

4. Jet

Jet Guest

Lee's, B&R, Granite and Boulevard Clubs for competition or lessons.

5. AF

AF Guest

He was never a HiQua dude, no one by the name of Long or Luong. I know a Gosen guy....

bosch wrote:
    >
    > Matty Eckler Rec Centre - Gerrard St. & Pape, right beside a
    > Pizza Pizza. Thursdays 7-8, Sat. 12-4. It sucks now cos all
    > the pros/good high schoolers have left because of the lack of
    > proper supervision. It used to be run by this Hi Qua dude
    > named Long or Luong or whatever, then he left and it started
    > to suck. The place is overrun by annoying kids now so I dont
    > recommend going, unless a huge group can arrive before 12
    > each week and scare off all the non serious players haha.

6. joseph

joseph Guest

anyone know what are the schedules for acadia church? do they accept guests? if yes, how much is it each time?

7. joseph

joseph Guest

Re: l'am

just wondering, who goes to l'amoureux regularly? so i can look for you people when i go.