User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 23
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Firda and Pia: The next Susi and Mia from Indonesia

    considering the improvement that they have made in Uber Cup and Singapore SS.. Do you have the same opinion with me??

    Although Susi well-known as a calm and unagressive player, but firda has several same character with her... and Like Ivana Lie and Susi have said in TUC Pia is very similiar with mia in technique and playaing pattern....

    Go Indo Woman......!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    baddy earth
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO, that two players, Firda and Pia are aggressive ones. They're not wasting time on the games... just to the point.,,.in a minute SMASH!!

  3. #3
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Their records and accomplishments so far...

    Quote Originally Posted by ardhitya.y View Post
    considering the improvement that they have made in Uber Cup and Singapore SS.. Do you have the same opinion with me??

    Although Susi well-known as a calm and unagressive player, but firda has several same character with her... and Like Ivana Lie and Susi have said in TUC Pia is very similiar with mia in technique and playaing pattern....

    Go Indo Woman......!!!!!!!
    ..i mean for Firda and Pia, say it all, if one were to compare them with their predecessors Susy and Mia...

  4. #4
    Regular Member simonlovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    3,757
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Firda not as elastic as susi.....when susi susanti play in the court, she play like a dancer....very beautiful play...,Firda must a lot of practice to be a good player like Susi...Susi defence player type, but Firda more attack the opponent than Susi...Firda must improve her defence...and try to give various attack (i think, it had made Susi become the best single)
    Susi can beat Bang So Hyun in olympic final because she try to attack Bang so Hyun...and bang so hyun never think about it before...,
    .....Susi is the legend in women single..
    sorry if my english is so poor....
    Last edited by simonlovers; 06-12-2008 at 11:31 AM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,436
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pia nad Firda are still far away from Susi and Mia....lets hope they improve more...

  6. #6
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^Yeah...^^

    ..the distance is almost like from here, in L.A. to Jakarta...
    Off topic: Btw, Hau-ge, when are you coming back to L.A.??..

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the distance is almost like from here, in L.A. to Jakarta...
    Off topic: Btw, Hau-ge, when are you coming back to L.A.??..
    you've missed him already ... just joking ya..

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the distance is almost like from here, in L.A. to Jakarta...
    Off topic: Btw, Hau-ge, when are you coming back to L.A.??..
    Really......But their performance have improved already....
    "The Next" term is debatable

    Firda and Pia, must attend many more ss......

    I hope INA Woman will improve soon... INDONEsia!!!!!!!!

    Any One please post their pix in this forum...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indonesia_HOT JKT
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, quite early in d morning to look ur threads soon after woke up..
    Seems like many people can accept our opinion coz the type of firda is -in fact- different with super susi.. But pia has sameness playing with mia.. Crossing ball type.. Ha..9x
    btw, i just saw nu ads in trans7.. The match that will be showed only from 1/8 final.. Not from d beginning.. I think i really must watch it from d first day.. Can u ask ur uncle ulish again? Is it still free for the qualification games?

  10. #10
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmmm..

    Quote Originally Posted by ardhitya.y View Post
    Really......But their performance have improved already....
    "The Next" term is debatable

    Firda and Pia, must attend many more ss......

    I hope INA Woman will improve soon... INDONEsia!!!!!!!!

    Any One please post their pix in this forum...
    ..hmm, they've been "improving" & are still relatively young, but standard is still not good. I just think branding them as the "Next Susy or Mia" is a bit too much, considering they haven't won any major titles let alone played and/or finished consistently, in any tourneys, against the rest of the WS field out there.

    Btw, their pics can be seen in this yr's Thomas & Uber Cup tourney sub-forum.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 06-12-2008 at 09:07 PM.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Dy_e4ia_TUC View Post
    Wow, quite early in d morning to look ur threads soon after woke up..
    Seems like many people can accept our opinion coz the type of firda is -in fact- different with super susi.. But pia has sameness playing with mia.. Crossing ball type.. Ha..9x
    btw, i just saw nu ads in trans7.. The match that will be showed only from 1/8 final.. Not from d beginning.. I think i really must watch it from d first day.. Can u ask ur uncle ulish again? Is it still free for the qualification games?
    Good Morning dy... I have something that i want to talk about.... the Admin.. thought that we were from the same agent... so they warn me... hikssss......

    Yeah... Firda could be another super duper susi. if she konsern enough in her footwork..... I think in offense firda is good enough... but still bad in defense...


    I'll ask unkle Julius d....


    Poor Luluk/Alvent they were lost by another malaysian pair... huhuhuhuh...

    Hope Indonesia will win WD and XD, huhuhu jo and Greys.. must be so sad

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    I just think branding them as the "Next Susy or Mia" is a bit too much, considering they haven't won any major titles let alone played and/or finished consistently, in any tourneys, against the rest of the WS field out there.
    Next... I mean that it could be the next 2 years,, 5, 10,11 hahahaha... or in the next Indonesian players dream..

    But just wait and see their efforts and performance getting better....

    I mean the pix in singapore ss 08... do you have those..?

  13. #13
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I'd be pleasantly surprised...

    Quote Originally Posted by ardhitya.y View Post
    Next... I mean that it could be the next 2 years,, 5, 10,11 hahahaha... or in the next Indonesian players dream..

    But just wait and see their efforts and performance getting better....

    I mean the pix in singapore ss 08... do you have those..?
    ..IF they (the 2 players you mentioned) could become one of the few top WS players in the world in the next 2-3 yrs....5-10 yrs down the line, i think you have to look to the much younger junior players...
    As for the S'pore Open 08 pics, hmm, i wish if i can share them with you. Unfortunately, i'm not in S'pore...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indonesia_HOT JKT
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=ardhitya.y;896837]Good Morning dy... I have something that i want to talk about.... the Admin.. thought that we were from the same agent... so they warn me... hikssss......

    Warn u? Why? This thread can't be filled with they are who know each others? What agents? Yagh, i woke up in the middle of d night n straightly checked d result of jo/greys.. It was so dissapointing that they were beaten by korea pairs.. It seems like greys will be get another partner this year after olympic or at least after all ss this year over.. Jo is getting married n jo is quite old.. Don't know.. Just guessing..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dy_e4ia_TUC View Post

    Warn u? Why? This thread can't be filled with they are who know each others?
    No....They think we were the same person, but different Id... hehehehe...

    I hope firda do the best... I still believe that she will become unordinary susi... super duper susi..

    Indonesia bisa!!!!!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indonesia_HOT JKT
    Posts
    187
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh my god, just it the reply? How could the admin think we are the same persons that make different id? So weird..

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dy_e4ia_TUC View Post
    Oh my god, just it the reply? How could the admin think we are the same persons that make different id? So weird..
    Lets talk about firda and pia again

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Meeting Susi Susanti
    By Timbuctoo in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 20
    : 09-18-2008, 12:18 AM
  2. Susi Susanti Bibliography.
    By firehorse in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 6
    : 02-28-2006, 07:19 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    : 07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
  4. Alan and Susi's production
    By sporty in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 05-30-2002, 01:38 AM
  5. Alan&Susi string
    By AF in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 07-12-2001, 11:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •