User Tag List

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Results 1,123 to 1,129 of 1129
  1. #1123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I dont think Birdwood can read Chinese, like me also, banana people.
    Why you say that? I was born and raised in China, and I translated two episodes of "Coach Zhao JianHua" for Video Sharing

    I did not go and read at the other Chinese site because there would be more debates and controversies to ponder. It's already very stressful in BC, but I will read it in a more peaceful time

  2. #1124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    11,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdwood View Post
    Why you say that? I was born and raised in China, and I translated two episodes of "Coach Zhao JianHua" for Video Sharing

    I did not go and read at the other Chinese site because there would be more debates and controversies to ponder. It's already very stressful in BC, but I will read it in a more peaceful time
    Hiyaaa, sori sori, so, you're Chinese educated type if in Msia. I'm the English/Malay educated type, complicated education system we have.

  3. #1125
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by je5s1ca View Post
    I have confusion with tomorrow schedules...It says that court two will start at 2 pm and long break until 7 pm...
    However, there is no schedules for court 1. It just says 3. Mens Double (MK/HS against Fuzzy), then followed by Lee Chong Wei's game, then the last one will be WD....
    but not time schedules yet....are they waiting of the conformation of another 'walk over' or 'injury'
    btw that live-streaming is evil! now when the game has finished my live streaming worked! and the only thing that i can see people start cleaning the carpet lol
    Maybe the other all given walk over..............every one follow LYB style now...its has become a trend........

  4. #1126
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaFromMalaya View Post
    lee chong wei to lose three sets today..
    hreheh, as i said, we cannot predict anything b4 the match
    as the results, lee chong wei bt kj very easily

  5. #1127
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Off topic-I know that member..

    Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    Talking about conspiracy theory, there is this guy CTXDYN in www.chinabadminton.com, he is the god!
    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Psst: he's a member of BC too
    He's the guy who always post the team ranking stuffs....
    ..cxytdn??..Well, if he's the "conspiracy theory god" over @ chinabadminton.com, then we have our BC "all-encompassing god" as well...And he's none other than our own cooler......Oh, wait, maybe we should send him & Pemuda to entertain the crowd over there...
    Last edited by ctjcad; 03-15-2008 at 01:04 AM.

  6. #1128
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Malaysia BOLEH...!!!
    Posts
    4,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baihaki View Post
    i want to know is it possible taufik to the top 4 before olympic, what condition is that
    Practically, that's IMPOSSIBLE. After watching his game last nite (BCL vs Taufik), he is nowhere near the top four (namely LD, LCW, BCL and CJ). Not to mention his fitness, but his "killing jumping smashes" are not longer a big threat. Take my words, he wont be in OG08 podium

  7. #1129
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    LCW is big favourite against KJ. However if LCW is having a bad day KJ might take it since his also playing for a 4th seeding spot in the olympics. However I think LCW is to fast for him.

    All my wishes goes to that the MD pair and XD pair from China will be knocked out of the tournament asap so we wont see China succeeding in this unsportly strategic game.
    Morten, can you be a little bold and adventurous, then your posts can be more colourful and interesting

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Similar Threads

  1. Any live streaming links for German Open, All England, or Swiss Open?
    By dunmaster in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2012
    Replies: 42
    : 03-18-2012, 10:44 AM
  2. Some pics (Swiss Open '05 & Swiss Champs)
    By Shabok in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005
    Replies: 38
    : 01-10-2006, 05:07 AM
  3. Team Indonesia in Swiss Open and German Open
    By badMania in forum Swiss Open 2006 / German Open 2006
    Replies: 0
    : 12-05-2005, 08:00 AM
  4. Swiss Open Day 2
    By hcyong in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005
    Replies: 7
    : 03-17-2005, 01:05 PM
  5. Swiss Open on TV
    By Ricky in forum General Forum
    Replies: 16
    : 04-05-2001, 01:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •