Where in Montreal?

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Mark, Jul 19, 2001.

1. Mark

Mark Guest

Someone please tell me where we can play in Montreal! I'm a student so I don't have a lot of money to spend. There must be community clubs all over the city but you know how hard it can be to find them. Thanks!!

Mark

2. Erik

Erik Guest

Mark,

Check the "clubs" link on www.badminton.ca.
    I have seen listings for Montreal there.

Erik

3. typhoon

typhoon Regular Member

student
    places to play in montreal

Since i'm still a normal level player.. i train in many places with my friends from our badminton school team. Feel free to come and play with us ;)

Sunday : I sometimes play at ''Patro-le-Prévost'' at 1pm to 4pm ( cost 4$ and locate on the street Christophe-Colomb and Jean-talon )

Monday : I play in the '' centre des loisirs du parc-extention '' at 6pm to 8pm ( locate near the metro Parc on the street St-Roch )

Tuesday : i usually go to the ''centre claude robillard'' at 5pm to 7pm but since i have the inter-school tournament each tuesday.. i rarely go there that day..

Wednesday : '' centre des loisirs du parc-extention '' at 5pm to 8pm ( locate near the metro Parc on the street St-Roch )

Thursday : ''centre claude robillard'' at 5pm to 7pm (locate in front of '' Aunstic College'' )

Friday : I usually play in the '' centre des loisirs du parc-extention '' at 5pm to 8pm ( locate near the metro Parc on the street St-Roch ) but... My boss told me that maybe there will be no more badminton fridays there anymore....

Saturday : BADMINTON = OFF.... lol

If some of you wants to play with me then message me ;) it will be a great pleasure to play with you guys.

P-S : bring your friends too ^^

4. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Mark, you can play at Vanier college on the fridays, its free! Also if you are under 18 its free at centre claude-robillard... Nice to meet some montrealers!

5. Phil

Phil Regular Member

Lawyer
    Nice of you guys to post the playing locations for Montreal, but the original post is from 3 years ago, so he might not see this! :)

Phil