0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude! Im Sri Lankan Too! Props Xd!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, seems like a lot of people are coming to the Turner tournament as well. Hopefully it's not as crowded as the one at Lincoln. I swear, my team had to go under the bleachers every 2 seconds to pick up their lunch or water bottle...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, our school just grabbed the bit of hallway outside the gym =] awesome spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha nice. We should do that next time. Not only the gym is hot and loud and our stuff kept on falling down... it also stinks haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ramster are u coming to the tournament this year? Wait are u Tamil? lol and noones told me what racquet there using at the tournament yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the Lincoln tourney I saw pplz using like $200 racquets (like the ns 9k, and mp 100) what a waste of money. I myself am using a Muscle Power 28 Control (got it brand new for $60). Since I am from turner this is what gonna happen. On Wednesday these 3 events will take place: Boys Doubles, Girls Singles, Girls Doubles. We have about 14 courts that we will be using. The 14 courts are split between two gyms. 8 courts in the North Hall Gym, and 6 Courts in the South Hall gym. I am gonna warn you guys that North Hall and South Hall isn't linked, they are two seperate buildings. So if you are moving in between North Hall and South Hall, be sure to keep your jacke and pants with you (it will be cold outside). And our bleachers are not gonna be like the ones at Lincoln. No stuff will fall under. On Wednesday I am actually in charge at the score table (you will be reporting your scores to me). And I am playing singles on Thursday. The fee for each event is $5 and we will be using the new flight system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure on Wednesday it's doubles and girl singles? My coach said Singles and mixed are ALL on Thursday...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sry bout that you are rite B3li3v3n. So this is how it is: Wednesday - Boys Doubles, Girls Doubles. Thursday - Mixed Doubles, Boys Singles, Girls Singles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Im coming to turner lol, and yeah Im tamil :P As for rackets Im gonna be using my ti-10s ^_____^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ramster im pretty sure i saw u last year at the john fraser tournament... As for my raquet im using an MP100 or and MP21. Cant decide. The thing is i actully play better for doubles with my MP21.lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah. Where do you guys get the money to buy MP 100 or Ti-10? Probably you guys have a job. As for me my dad doesn't want me to get a job at least until I graduate out of High school and I respect that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashis View Post
    Ramster im pretty sure i saw u last year at the john fraser tournament... As for my raquet im using an MP100 or and MP21. Cant decide. The thing is i actully play better for doubles with my MP21.lol
    LOL you might have. Was it a closed tournament? If so then I wouldve have been there since I was "open" last year xD Actually wait a minute Im not sure anymore...Was there a guy from Pointforce there? (stringing rackets?) If so then I was there :P lol but I was playing doubles at the time. And I dont have a job LOL, I got these rackets as gifts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea the chinese guy u mean? i can't remmber if he was from that tournament but i do remember him. Neways im sure ill see u this year. Im playing doubles this year. And possibly singles for roppsa qualifying. So about the tournament...is there lots of place to sit and relax with your team at rick hansen? Is there places to roam? Or will it be cramped for space like most schools. Also the floors of the gym, are they like streetsvilles (never been cleaned in their life). Also lots of wait time inbetween games? Also side note for Ramster:

Thumbe, nenga doubles or singles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL :P Im playing singles for this tourny, and if that doesnt go so well then Ill revert back to mixed. Im not too sure if Ive been to turner before or not xD

Nan singles - (did I do that right smashis xD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yea...LOOLLL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea ill be at the turner tourney, from central peel and our school isnt Huge on badminton but we still have a team and some decent players and this is gonna be the first year i get to go turner coz our school never enters that one... eventho we are like 20 mins away from the school. Im not sure how the 2 building thing is gonna work.. i just hope i dont have to walk around too often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xkenji. You ken from the YMCA?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast