Results 103 to 116 of 116
04-22-2009, 04:35 PM #103
Are you sure? because today my coach got a call from fraser's coach saying she made an error and that its only top 2 that make it for central west
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM #104
girls singles: holy name of mary, first (me) and second
girls doubles: holy name of mary, first ; lincoln alexander, second
girls singles: turner fenton, first ; mississauga, second
girls doubles: mississauga, second
mixed: mississauga, first
Last edited by aviic; 04-22-2009 at 05:34 PM.
04-22-2009, 06:52 PM #105
boys doubles-1st rick hansen 2nd st. fx
boys singles 1st st. fx, 2nd ???
girls singles 1st. ??? 2nd. rhss
mixed doubles 1st rhss 2nd applewood
04-22-2009, 07:10 PM #106
04-22-2009, 08:03 PM #107
boys singles- 1st- lincoln alexander, 2nd- north park
boys doubles- 1st- lincoln alexander, 2nd- north park
mixed doubles- 1st- lincoln alexander, 2nd- ascension(i think)
girls singles: 1st and 2nd- holy name of mary
girls doubles: 1st- holy name of mary, 2nd- lincoln alexander
04-23-2009, 12:59 AM #108
any1 know how the other regions did?
04-24-2009, 11:45 PM #109
there are no more wildcards, 8 division x 2 spots in each makes up the 16 entry draw for the finals.
and john cabot won because rick hansen had to forfeit due to injury for 2nd place in boys singles in central east
04-30-2009, 08:21 PM #110
i guess someone ought to post the final results
1. Mandy Chow – Meadowvale
2. Piumika Fernando – Turner Fenton
3. Sneha Sumantha – John Fraser
4. Rebecca Lau – Glenforest
5. Wenzhangzhi Guo – Woodlands
6. Lucya Zhuang – Gordon Graydon
1. Andrew Liang – Woodlands
2. Clayton Law - Woodlands
3. Dulitha Jayasinghe - Mississauga
4. Nolan Piette – Our Lady of Mount Carmel
5. Arjun Gnanatheevan - Mississauga
6. Mathew Pang – St. Francis Xaiver
1. Vanessa Carruthers/Nirosha Damboragama – Lorne Park
2. Sneha Lohan/Suneet Kaura – Turner Fenton
3. Merrilee Pan/Gloria Au – Cawthra Park
4. Rebecca McTavish/Angela Sekely – Lorne Park
5. Jacky Chen/Beverley Chow – Glenforest
6. Kathleen Elengikal/Laura Lau – St. Aloysius Gonzaga
1. Clifton Leung/Michael Wang – John Fraser
2. Brian Li/Nishant Raina – St. Francis Xavier
3. John Pham/Bramdon To – Rick Hansen
4. Sujay Ramani/Derek Chou – Gordon Graydon
5. Ming Yao Zhao/Jim Zeng - Woodlands
6. Saif Ansori/Aqib Majeed – Lincoln Alexander
1. Stefanie Lau/Ryan Lau - Woodlands
2. Wenhan Chen/Raymond Cheng – John Fraser
3. Christina Ma/Jonathan Wai - Glenforest
4. Sharon Goh/Deepak Iyer – Rick Hansen
5. Tian Yu/Kan Wang - Woodlands
6. Yicheng Liao/Kahei Leung – John Fraser
Last edited by xshadow134x; 04-30-2009 at 08:27 PM.
05-03-2009, 06:24 PM #111
Hey, I'm pretty new here. But I just wanted to ask this; is there a game tomorrow (May 4, 2009) with the junior boys badminton team?
Sorry that I'm pretty much a noob. I don't even know the schedule
05-03-2009, 07:37 PM #112
yea, the jrs have a tournament/round robin (not sure the format) at stephen lewis. i don't know which school are involved, but slss and jfss for sure.
05-21-2009, 07:43 PM #113
Where's everybody's junior qualifier next week?
Hoping to see some ppl from here :P
05-21-2009, 10:30 PM #114
F. Xaiver here. >.>
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM #115
Hey me too
What are you playing and what school are you from?
i go to fx and im playing singles
04-18-2010, 01:12 AM #116
Anyone have updates on the 2010 senior qualifiers?
All categories...All divisions
By pramana in forum L. A. Badminton Club (LABC)Replies: 0: 12-22-2010, 11:48 PM
By Viper2005 in forum USA WestReplies: 17: 10-12-2009, 02:10 PM
By ggagnon in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 28: 12-28-2006, 01:11 AM
By Dave18 in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 10: 07-01-2005, 01:02 PM
By täby_swe in forum General ForumReplies: 21: 06-23-2005, 09:57 AM