where to play in Thousand Oaks

Discussion in 'USA West' started by outoftowner, Sep 12, 2001.

1. outoftowner

outoftowner Guest

Hi, anybody know if there is a place for badminton in Thousand Oaks or Simi Valley, CA. USA?
    There should be one some where...

Thanks

2. Peter

Peter Guest

The only places that I know where to play badminton at in California is the San Gabriel Badminton Center (I've been there and gets lots of players) and the Orange County Badiminton Center. You might also want to check with high schools around your area to see if they open their gyms to play badminton (for example, Colton High School in Colton opens their gym in the summertime and also every Mondays). You might also want to check colleges around your area. Hope this helps!

3. Brandon

Brandon Guest

Los Angeles Valley College has badminton in their gym on Wednesday's and Fridays. Los Angeles Pierece College on Monday, There is Mar Vista Recreation Center on Mondays and Wednesdays in West Los Angeles.

4. outoftowner

outoftowner Guest

Thanks a lot! But

I tried to search the website of Los Angeles Pierece College but still couldn't find any info of badminton club...
    Anyway, I will figure it out!
    Again, thanks!

5. apachE2007

apachE2007 New Member

Admin Addsistant
    Badminton COurt in TO

Hi where you able to find a badminton court in Thousand Oaks... Hope you could help. I a visiting my parents and they live in TO. I am dying to play while I am on vacation. THanks.

6. pramana

pramana Regular Member