50 uses.. for a shuttlecock?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by ricefield, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ricefield

ricefield Regular Member

Just this great article on 50 uses for old tennis balls here:

(http://lifehackery.com/2008/03/22/50-great-things-you-never-knew-you-could-do-with-tennis-balls/)

and i was thinking: well, thats great for tennis players, but what can i do with all my unusable birds (hell, what can they do with all those birds they switch out during the SS tourneys?) -- other than for drilling or warming up, of course.

so... i want to challenge you guys all to come up with cool/creative uses for all those old birds that you toss away or leave on the gym floor when after a couple feathers fall off...

2. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    wow i didnt know that you could do so many things with a tennis ball thats actually really cool.

Well for a shuttlecock feather ones when there dead you can salvage the feathers from a few of them to make a mini shuttle ornimate for your bag or car. thats one thing i know you can do with them.

3. DivingBirdie

DivingBirdie Regular Member

student
    spoilt shuttles can be used for cleaning your shoes. use the feathers to scrap off any dirt/dust underneath. They can clean off anything trapped in those gaps pretty easily