User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Searching for badminton clubs in NOVA

I have been looking around and I can't find any reliable information on places that meet to play regularly around Vienna. Can anyone help out? I used to play avidly in New Orleans, but I've been out of practice now for a few years for lack of regular play time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi to all,
    i'm new in the area , i wanted to play badminton i reside in alexandria, can anyone help me where i can play badminton in alexandria or any nearest playing court? appreciate response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey im new here, name's olivia and i havent been playing for 5 yrs and i would like to start playing again..

anyone up for a game or know of any clubs around ashburn/leesburg NOVA area pm me or email me at pepperization@hotmail.com Gracias!~

I WANT A CLUB DAMNIT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok guys where can i buy feather shuttle cocks in virginia
    (alexandria/fairfaxor arlington area/balsston) anywhere in north virgina
    please advise
    appreciate response
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default want to play in Arlington area

Hi I've been playing but stopped for several years. There's my husband (not played a long time) and myself. We both work, evenings are ok and late afternoons weekends too. Anyone out there interested in forming a 4-some, or group so we can round-robin???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband and I are interested in playing as well. We are located in N. VA. PM me letting me know when you want to get together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Annakei,
    Sorry I've been out of town and my husband is still on a business trip. It would be great for us to get together for a game. I understand that the NoVA badminton groups will start to get together for fall sessions Wednesday evening (for beginners and refresher courses) and Fridays. It is on the evergreen.net website. have you seen this???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mumsiesf
    Hello Annakei,
    Sorry I've been out of town and my husband is still on a business trip. It would be great for us to get together for a game. I understand that the NoVA badminton groups will start to get together for fall sessions Wednesday evening (for beginners and refresher courses) and Fridays. It is on the evergreen.net website. have you seen this???
    We can do Friday evenings. Ive seen the schedule on the Evergreen site. PM me for my email address and we can meetup there when you are both ready?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Le View Post
    Hello all,

Is there anyone know where to play badminton in Northern Virginia, USA? Please email me if anyone is interested in playing every weekend. --Thanks
    Hello Le,

check out this link.
    http://www.evergreensports.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Yahoo Group for badminton players in the DC Metro Area

Hello,

There is a Yahoo Group available for folks who are interested in playing badminton in the DC area, including Northern Virginia and Maryland:

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/DCBadminton/

You can use the "Join this Group" button to sign-up.

There are links to various badminton-related information, including where to play, etc.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/DCBadminton/links

Cheers,
    - Aamir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Play Badminton

I have a little bit experience of playing Badminton... I am looking for people and place to play...Please let me know if any one interrested..I live in Springfield, N Virginia email soeunseng@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Badminton Lover

Quote Originally Posted by mashimaro View Post
    Hi Le, There are couple of places to play in Northern VA.

Kenmore Middle School (located in Route 50 and Carlin Spring Rd), they open every Thursday night 7-10PM.
    Gunston Middle School (located in S. Glebe Rd, toward Route 1), they open every Friday night 6-9PM. In addition, u can also play in George Mason Uni or Maryland Uni, however; u got be their student in order u can play there . By the way, where are u in Northern VA, are u VNmese? If u give me ur phone num, then I'll give u more info about where to play OK. Good luck.
    I live in Springfield, VA and I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in Springfield, VA and I m a longtime lover of the game, and am looking for game play and/or practice partners. I'm available to play most evenings and weekends. I am also available on many weekday mornings/afternoons until my schedule changes.

I'm not sure what my playing level is (I read a thread about this, and there was no conclusive answer as to what the levels A-D mean). I would describe myself as a strong intermediate/low advanced player.

I can't wait to get on the court and play, and am looking forward to hear. My email is, mbsssk@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Badminton Lover

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Everyone,
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. Since we all live near manassas, springfield woodbridge area, how about we all decide to meetup and start a little recreational team of our own? If you guys are still interested, please reply back. We will have to look into finding a location where we can play indoors...
    Let me know your thoughts or suggestions.
    -Simran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Hi Simran,
    I already started playing in Alexandria but due to some personal reasons, I had to quit the game. Now I am dying to play somewhere near my place ie Springfield. One more thing, we are already 3-4 persons trying to find some indoor place to start the game & for this we have applied for in springfield. Hopefully, we'll b able to get the same in Feb. If u hv chance to start somewhere, I'll b glad to join u. So keep in touch
    Saqib

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats great if you guys are already looking in Springfield! Did you contact local rec centers or gym to find out about indoor courts? I am trying to find something too, but no luck yet, will keep you posted. Let me know if you are able to attain something in Springfield, will be happy to join.
    Simran

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast