Badminton in Nothern Virginia

Discussion in 'USA East' started by Le, Oct 3, 2001.

1. Le

Le Guest

Hello all,

Is there anyone know where to play badminton in Northern Virginia, USA? Please email me if anyone is interested in playing every weekend. --Thanks

2. mashimaro

mashimaro Regular Member

Badminton in Northern VA

Hi Le, There are couple of places to play in Northern VA.

Kenmore Middle School (located in Route 50 and Carlin Spring Rd), they open every Thursday night 7-10PM.
    Gunston Middle School (located in S. Glebe Rd, toward Route 1), they open every Friday night 6-9PM. In addition, u can also play in George Mason Uni or Maryland Uni, however; u got be their student in order u can play there :D. By the way, where are u in Northern VA, are u VNmese? If u give me ur phone num, then I'll give u more info about where to play OK. Good luck.

#2 mashimaro, Nov 11, 2003
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  3. JuanJo

JuanJo New Member

Alexandria VA

Hi Guys!
    I moved to Alexandria, VA, 6 months ago and I'm very interested in playing Badminton again. I'm 22 years old, 8 years experience playing Badminton. I was part of the Guatemalan National Team, my latest participation was in the Panamerican Tournament 2002, and the Ranking for the Olimpics in Athens 2004. One of my special trainings was at Cuba for 3 months on 2002. In conclusion, I will like to find out where I can find a place to practice this super cool sport. Please e-mail me at amilyo77@hotmail.com
    Your help is greatly appreciated!:)

Juan Jose

4. margecnve

margecnve New Member

Places In Fairfax County

I'd like to learn how to play badminton. Do you know where I can find places to learn badminton, particularly in the Fairfax, Reston area. Thanks for your help! MARGE

5. bosozoku

bosozoku New Member

hay i'd also like to play badminton...im in maryland, near nova. im 24 now, the last time i played was in high school...let me know where you guys play and i'll buy a raquet and join :) who else plays there? young kids/ older ppl? im asian btw

mugenrice@yahoo.com
    aim-dippinc

6. alfons11

alfons11 New Member

Looking for badminton in Northern VA

I am male, Asian and recently was introduced to badminton while on a recent trip to SE Asia. I got hooked, I love the sport. I live in NO VA Fairfax and willing to play evenings or weekends with anyone, with average skill level. I am not picky.
    I have no equipment yet but I can get one at sports authority.
    email me at ahidalg99@yahoo.com if interested.

7. mashimaro

mashimaro Regular Member

Check out this website. It will tell you guys all places to play badminton in Northern Virginia. Good luck, everyone.

www.evergreensports.net

8. saix88

saix88 New Member

I live in Northern Virginia fairfax area, im 16 years old. Ive have never really played badminton except during gym at school. I would really like to get into it and start playing asap. Any help would be appreciated or if you want to invite me to come play ^^ I really love this sport just dont know how to get into it. I seem to be really good at gym or they are really bad :/ please please please anybody setup a date and time and I will come and play I really want to get into the sport.

E-mail me at saix88@gmail.com I will go buy a racquet tomorrow.

#8 saix88, Feb 19, 2005
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  9. saix88

saix88 New Member

why are these forums so inactive?
    Has anyone found a place around NOVA - Northern VA

10. clear cut

clear cut New Member

where to play??

Hello, i will be south of Richmond, by Fort Lee for 2 weeks this summer and i wanted to know where would be a good place to play badminton so i can prepare for jr. nationals. i dont drive so i will not be able too go far. thanx

11. saix88

saix88 New Member

I would love to know where to play...lol

12. hrsplyn

hrsplyn New Member

Does anyone play during the week at night near Dumfries or Manassas?

I have some people that would love to play during the week and weekends if these a place to place..

13. Gemini_gemini

Gemini_gemini New Member

I will love to play in Manassas if you can find a court or a place. I live near Manassas and could not find a place or a local partner. Let me know..Seriously.

14. hrsplyn

hrsplyn New Member

I am still looking for a place to place in Northern Virginia near Manassas or Woodbridge.

IF you find a place then let me know ok.

15. a_run

a_run New Member

Playing badminton in northern VA

Hi ,

Is anyone interested in playing badminton in northern va , PLEASE BUZZ ME. Or if anyone needs doubles partner , let me know .

Thanks
    Arun

16. tvn1981

tvn1981 New Member

Badminton place around Alexandria

Hi, I also just moved to the area and looking for a regular place to play badminton. I notice several posts above however they seem to be from 2001 therefore not sure if the info are up to date. Anyway please reply to the post or feel free to send me instant messages , my username is nguyenthanhvuh @ yahoo or msn or aim. Thanks !

17. Annakei

Annakei New Member

Hey all!

Im looking for badminton players in NOVA/DC metro. Please email me at gingerlatte at gmail dot com.

18. eeeaarrgh

eeeaarrgh New Member

Searching for badminton clubs in NOVA

I have been looking around and I can't find any reliable information on places that meet to play regularly around Vienna. Can anyone help out? I used to play avidly in New Orleans, but I've been out of practice now for a few years for lack of regular play time.

19. dencioes

dencioes New Member

sales
    hi to all,
    i'm new in the area , i wanted to play badminton i reside in alexandria, can anyone help me where i can play badminton in alexandria or any nearest playing court? appreciate response

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey im new here, name's olivia and i havent been playing for 5 yrs and i would like to start playing again..

anyone up for a game or know of any clubs around ashburn/leesburg NOVA area pm me or email me at pepperization@hotmail.com :) Gracias!~

I WANT A CLUB DAMNIT