User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anybody can tell me lastest and most expensive APACS racket now?

I really want to see the quality of the best APACS racket in the market but no clue which one has the best technology unlike YONEX which we can clearly know that ARC Saber 10 is their latest racket. Please help any APACS fans...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was given a prototype racket to test before it was released. Furious 665 if I'm not wrong. It has been released already, going for 90 SGD. They changed the colour scheme from when I had the racket. Really nice looking, performance is great too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NiKYEAM View Post
    I was given a prototype racket to test before it was released. Furious 665 if I'm not wrong. It has been released already, going for 90 SGD. They changed the colour scheme from when I had the racket. Really nice looking, performance is great too.
    90SGD is like how much??? RM190??? i got Visible 1800 Hollow retail around RM299... hehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry, it's 90 SGD cost price. Not sure about retail. I think VH 1800 is the latest and most high-end APACS racket up to date though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry, it's 90 SGD cost price. Not sure about retail. I think VH 1800 is the latest and most high-end APACS racket up to date though.
    not sure but i guess so..what is is furious 665 specs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly speaking, I have no idea. There wasn't much printed on the cone or the shaft except for the cosmetics. But it is a really beautiful racket. To me at least. Felt like a 3U. Feels head heavy and quite stiff.

By the way, how does the VH 1800 play? I might be getting one soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly speaking, I have no idea. There wasn't much printed on the cone or the shaft except for the cosmetics. But it is a really beautiful racket. To me at least. Felt like a 3U. Feels head heavy and quite stiff.

By the way, how does the VH 1800 play? I might be getting one soon.
    I posted my comment on the racket in this threat. i can say one word "SWEET"

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ighlight=APACS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little pricey though. Darn! Maybe if I can sell my AT900Power then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is no best racket, all rackets are different for different players. the best racket for me might be the worst racket for you. its all personal preference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when did either of us claim any racket was the best racket? CaSiOKiDD was asking what was the latest and most expensive APACS racket to compare with the latest and most expensive Yonex racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=CaSiOKiDD;829919]I really want to see the quality of the best APACS racket in the market but no clue which one has the best technology unlike YONEX which we can clearly know that ARC Saber 10 is their latest racket. Please help any APACS fans...[/quote

umm.... see hightlighted part

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Kevindoui;838257]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaSiOKiDD View Post
    I really want to see the quality of the best APACS racket in the market but no clue which one has the best technology unlike YONEX which we can clearly know that ARC Saber 10 is their latest racket. Please help any APACS fans...[/quote

umm.... see hightlighted part
    bro...i can bet APACS racket nowhere near the price of the most expensive YONEX racket, i cannot compare the quality because like you say different people has different view. So it's very subjective. Considering the price of APACS racket, i can say the quality is very much better than the price. Meaning it's worth getting one. This is according to general view k. Talking about the best quality APACS racket right now, i really got no idea because i never tried every high end APACS racket yet. Like you say, my definition of high quality might be different with yours right. But so far, in market i can see the most expensive is Visible 1800 Hollow, and i feel it's a very good racket. Maybe someone else found something more expensive in the market right now i wouldn't know though. In a whole, i feel generally APACS rackets has quality considering the price is reasonable as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend just brought i APACS Visible 1800 Hollow with 0.63mm string.

what i can feel the racket is the racket has very good in control but less in power, i can easily place a drop but i hard to feel the power when putting a smash... only my opinion...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think AMP's series is more expensive than VH1800....Owen was selling at lowyat forum AMP RM250 full set while VH1800 RM225 for full set only....and their latest racket is the Lethal 50 =) with double shaft....and the price is RM250+ for full set include 3 compartment big bag =)...

me myself like AMP90 more over than VH1800...i mostly use VH1800 for single match because of the head heavier and the anti-vibration make me more comfort to make powerful clear...but AMP90 is really solid racket....consider prefect for me =) but after 3 hour games....my hand feel really really really tired >.<...
    Last edited by chongkiatz; 12-30-2008 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since when did either of us claim any racket was the best racket? CaSiOKiDD was asking what was the latest and most expensive APACS racket to compare with the latest and most expensive Yonex racket.
    Apacs Lethal 50, Tantrum 200 and Furious 2000 is the most expensive Apacs racket in Indonesia and still the price is 2/3 from YY high end. Performance is unknown, only Lethal 50 i tried and doesnt impressed me. Furious 778 in middle range feel better for me than lethal 50 Honestly i'm very interested in AMP 90 and Furious 2000 but not have a chance to test them yet.
    The latest and most expensive YY racket is Saber 10 and Armoretc 700 ltd, both also not impressed me much, good but not superb.....so far At900T is the best (but price same like saber 10), and Ti-10 for best price/performance ratio (again, for me )
    Comparing Apacs and YY is difficult, this is very personal preference.....if you have tight budget go for Apacs but if money is not a problem then YY high end still slighty better This is my personal opinion, others can feel different from me