Anybody can tell me lastest and most expensive APACS racket now?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by CaSiOKiDD, Mar 24, 2008.

1. CaSiOKiDD

CaSiOKiDD Regular Member

I really want to see the quality of the best APACS racket in the market but no clue which one has the best technology unlike YONEX which we can clearly know that ARC Saber 10 is their latest racket. Please help any APACS fans...

2. NiKYEAM

NiKYEAM Regular Member

Student
    I was given a prototype racket to test before it was released. Furious 665 if I'm not wrong. It has been released already, going for 90 SGD. They changed the colour scheme from when I had the racket. Really nice looking, performance is great too.

3. CaSiOKiDD

CaSiOKiDD Regular Member

90SGD is like how much??? RM190??? i got Visible 1800 Hollow retail around RM299... hehe.. :D

4. NiKYEAM

NiKYEAM Regular Member

Student
    Oh sorry, it's 90 SGD cost price. Not sure about retail. I think VH 1800 is the latest and most high-end APACS racket up to date though.

5. CaSiOKiDD

CaSiOKiDD Regular Member

not sure but i guess so..what is is furious 665 specs

6. NiKYEAM

NiKYEAM Regular Member

Student
    Frankly speaking, I have no idea. There wasn't much printed on the cone or the shaft except for the cosmetics. But it is a really beautiful racket. To me at least. Felt like a 3U. Feels head heavy and quite stiff.

By the way, how does the VH 1800 play? I might be getting one soon.

7. CaSiOKiDD

CaSiOKiDD Regular Member

I posted my comment on the racket in this threat. i can say one word "SWEET"

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39002&page=32&highlight=APACS

8. NiKYEAM

NiKYEAM Regular Member

Student
    A little pricey though. Darn! Maybe if I can sell my AT900Power then.

9. Kevindoui

Kevindoui Regular Member

Support clerk
    there is no best racket, all rackets are different for different players. the best racket for me might be the worst racket for you. its all personal preference.

10. NiKYEAM

NiKYEAM Regular Member

Student
    Since when did either of us claim any racket was the best racket? CaSiOKiDD was asking what was the latest and most expensive APACS racket to compare with the latest and most expensive Yonex racket.

11. Kevindoui

Kevindoui Regular Member

Support clerk

12. CaSiOKiDD

CaSiOKiDD Regular Member

13. cpteh

cpteh New Member

engineer
    my friend just brought i APACS Visible 1800 Hollow with 0.63mm string.

what i can feel the racket is the racket has very good in control but less in power, i can easily place a drop but i hard to feel the power when putting a smash... only my opinion...

14. chongkiatz

chongkiatz Regular Member

i think AMP's series is more expensive than VH1800....Owen was selling at lowyat forum AMP RM250 full set while VH1800 RM225 for full set only....and their latest racket is the Lethal 50 =) with double shaft....and the price is RM250+ for full set include 3 compartment big bag =)...

me myself like AMP90 more over than VH1800...i mostly use VH1800 for single match because of the head heavier and the anti-vibration make me more comfort to make powerful clear...but AMP90 is really solid racket....consider prefect for me =) but after 3 hour games....my hand feel really really really tired >.<...

#14 chongkiatz, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  15. issarakaya

issarakaya Regular Member

Operational Dir.
    Apacs Lethal 50, Tantrum 200 and Furious 2000 is the most expensive Apacs racket in Indonesia and still the price is 2/3 from YY high end. Performance is unknown, only Lethal 50 i tried and doesnt impressed me. Furious 778 in middle range feel better for me than lethal 50 :D Honestly i'm very interested in AMP 90 and Furious 2000 but not have a chance to test them yet.
    The latest and most expensive YY racket is Saber 10 and Armoretc 700 ltd, both also not impressed me much, good but not superb.....so far At900T is the best (but price same like saber 10), and Ti-10 for best price/performance ratio (again, for me :D)
    Comparing Apacs and YY is difficult, this is very personal preference.....if you have tight budget go for Apacs but if money is not a problem then YY high end still slighty better :rolleyes: This is my personal opinion, others can feel different from me :D