Playing in Vancouver Over Spring Break

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Tweak, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Tweak

Tweak Regular Member

Student
    I'll be playing in vancouver over spring break, and I'm looking for some people to play with. I'm not exactly sure what to describe my skill level as, but I do play competitively. Not the best, but I can hold my own haha.

I'm already planning on going to VRC on wednesday april 2 with someone I met on BC, and I'm looking to pick up a couple more playing times. Keep in mind I'll be staying in burnaby (near brentwood mall), and I'll be relying on my cousins to drive me everywhere =S I'm willing to play any type of badminton (singles, doubles, mixed). I'm 16 by the way xD

So just message me if you're looking to pick up another person for your badminton group over spring break. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys there :D

2. wing-omega5-0

wing-omega5-0 Regular Member

Student(uni)
    How long does your spring break last? I'm actually trying to get a group together for next weekend and clearone dropin. It'll probably be on April 5th, just a small group. Let me know if you're interested =)

And ya, we're a group of 17/18 year olds. Idealistically it'll be doubles and MAYBE mixed.

3. Tweak

Tweak Regular Member

Student
    Agh, I leave on the 5th haha. Anyday earlier would be great for
    me.

4. wing-omega5-0

wing-omega5-0 Regular Member

Student(uni)
    hm...I dont think i'll be able to get a group for the week what with gr12 and all. sryy. hope u get some badminton in though =)