Anyone here a member at lee's?

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Curtis, Dec 16, 2001.

1. Curtis

Curtis Guest

Can you guys give me some idea of what the place is actually like? ie, do they have some sort of drop in thing (cuz i dunno anyone i can play with)?? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Curtis

2. Supreme

Supreme Guest

Hi Curtis:

We have moved to a location as of Dec 01,2001.

There are 5 courts at the new place and the hours are 10.00 am to 11.00 pm, Monday to Saturday, 10.00 am to 8.00 pm Sunday.

Full membership is about $500.00 per year. Guest pass can be purchased at $10.00 each.

There are no set rules as to playing time other than common courtesy and depend on number of players at the center, you can play till you drop.

Let me know if you require further info.

supreme

3. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Hi Supreme,
    What does the $500.00/year fee includes? Play for free for the whole year or do I have to pay each time I show up to play?

Are there structured sessions (i.e. if I show up and don't know anyone there, do I just put my name up and wait for the next available court or is there someone who can put me in a group of 4 where the skill levels are more compatible)?

Thanks for any info.

4. ak

ak Guest

I play at Lee's once or twice weekly and it is a "self disciplinary" environment there. No one there will organize who is playing with who unless you are a team member. Sometimes it is quite competitive depends on who may show up. If you new & want to try out, give them a call or bring a friend along till you feel comfortable. As a whole, It is a very friendly atmosphere up there & most of its members are mature adults.

5. Jet

Jet Guest

Membership will allow you to walk in to play anytime with no other fee.
    Other benefits include:
    weight/exercise room
    proshop discounts as well as discount on lessons

6. Jump Smash

Jump Smash Guest

They're having a 3 months try out membership plus discounts!

7. Sam

Sam Guest

Can anyone please tell me where Lee's is? Is it in BC?

8. Phil

Phil Guest

Here is the Lee's website for those interested.

Their website

www.leesbadminton.com

Phil

9. Nanashi

Nanashi Regular Member

Student
    Re: Here is the Lee's website for those interested.

i'm a member at lees, I play there regularly as well. And just out of curiousity, Jump Smash, is that you calvin?