User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely will pay Bestec a visit on my next trip to PG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You better be. best in penang

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Shw-8000

Make a call to Bestec just now, asking for victor shoes, shoes that korean team wearing now, wow the price is almost same as BS 09 wooo. Before discount of couse. So is it worth it guys?????? to buy shoes with that price? but i really like the design.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by justinwyyau View Post
    Bestech Trading, located on Level 3 of the YMCA Building on Macalister Road (opposite Island Hospital).

So far in Penang, in my personal opinion, is the best shop to go to for all your badminton needs. The shop is managed by the lady boss, Irynn and assisted by Connie. Both are very nice and friendly ladies.

They carry everything from shuttles, strings, grips, shoes, racquets, stringing and they also do signboards, banners, t-shirts, name cards, trophies, medals etc. Their trump card is that they stock up on the full range of Yonex and Li-Ning products. Walk into their small shop and you'll be amazed at what you'll find:

Strings: Gosen, Yonex (and some Japan imported models), Ashaway, Victor, Pro Ace, Kx, Li-Ning
    Shuttles: RCL (De Best, No.1, others), Protech (Masterpiece, Millenium, others)
    Shoes: Yonex (SHB-91, 100, 101), Victor (802, 803, 805), Li-Ning
    Bags: Couple of Yonex and Victor bags
    Racquets: Full range of Yonex and Li-Ning and others includes Victor, Fisher, RSL
    Grips: Karakal grips
    Clothing: Yonex socks, shirts and shorts
    Stringing: They have a Victor electronic constant pull stringing machine as well as a manual stringing machine

I always go here for my supply of RCL De Best shuttles and stringing needs and never have been disappointed by them. Have always recommended them to my friends and they too have been converted

They are open 7 days a week from 10 am - 10 pm. You can call them at 04 - 228 2968, just ask for Irynn or Connie and say Justin recommended you. Hope they will extend their hospitality to you like they always have done so to me.

Justin.
    Seems like so good ya... will going to pay them a visit on next week..
    Thanks for the info Justin

Darren Ng

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guyz, where can I find cheap Yonex shoe huh? With power cushion that 1. I visited Bestech already they dun hv the 1 i wan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who else know any shop in penang still have ti 10 2nd stock?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't need to search, i already try almost trough out penang......but failed... i also thinking of buying one for my self... feels very regreat for not choosing the yellow instead i got my self a puple one. now no more to be found.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LTT Badminton Shop

New shop just opened on 1st May 2010. Near Sunshine Square. Owner is LTT, former BAM players :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in penang badminton shop Arc 8 Dx the most cheapness price is how much?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default House of racquets

The best badminton sport shop I can ever find in Butterworth / Penang.
    Iíve been there for a few times and I think itís a must to share with you guys.

HOUSE OF RACQUETS

Name:  map.jpg
Views: 5685
Size:  36.4 KB

Name:  banner.jpg
Views: 2559
Size:  65.6 KB

The only sport shop in Northern Legion using YONEX ES5PRO for stringing service.

Name:  es5pro.jpg
Views: 3035
Size:  58.3 KB

YONEX ES5PRO is a world-class reliability computer stringing machine that used exclusively by the YONEX International Stringing Team and trusted by the tournament pros.

My comment after tried it on my racquet:
    Solid feel, high tension holding characteristics that maintain high string repulsion power, outstanding durability ( tension will not run away and can last long ) .
    All my friends said that the machine is the best and give the same comment.

HOUSE OF RACQUETS mainly carry YONEX, as they are sponsored by YONEX. In addition, you can also find other brands.

If you love YONEX clothing, there is also a good place to shop. I can find most of the tournament shirts and shorts there, even 2010 Thomas cupís team shirts. Whatever latest YONEX products, that is the place.

They open 7 days a week, from morning till late night (not sure about the time, but Iíve been there at 9pm before)

You can look for Darren who is the boss. Youíll be surprised if you hear his background.
    He is from YONEX-Sunriseís group of stringers trained by the Yonex International Stringing Team, and he is also the official YONEX stringer in Asia and also a MASTER RACQUET TECHNICIAN, he will tell you what racquet suit your play style, so that you can perform your skills to the max!

He is former BAM player and now is a coach. He has BAM Coaching Certificate, a professional coach trained by BAM.
    From the pictures with the National players in his shop, youíll know that heís been to many countriesí tournaments in Asia.

Just pay a visit and you will know more. Donít forget to try that computer stringing machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since when HOUSE OF RACQUETS have open in prai...got carry latest yonex bag?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

managed to visit Bestech last week,
    although the shop is small but they carry almost complete Li Ning, YY and Victor racquets
    they have quite a large collection of Victor shoes....too bad the model i need is not available
    but the 2 ladies there are friendly and helpful...highly recommended....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    although the shop is small but they carry almost complete Li Ning, YY and Victor racquets
    they have quite a large collection of Victor shoes....too bad the model i need is not available
    what racket u want? what you think of the penang price compare to Kl shop?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, probably the best shop in Penang in my humble opinion. Small shop, but they stock up on almost all models in Yonex, Victor, Li-Ning rackets; especially the high end models of Arcsabers, Nanospeeds, Armotecs, Braveswords and Li-Ning equivalents.

They have more Yonex shoes as compared to Victor or Li-Ning; they just received supplies of SHB200s, SHB85, SHB92 and SHB80EX. Though I did recall seeing Victor's latest shoe there (the grey one). Most unfortunate that they don't have the model you are looking for.

If you do go there again or have friends going there, do mention that Justin recommended them to you. I am sure they'll extend their hospitality to you as they have to me.

Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    what racket u want? what you think of the penang price compare to Kl shop?
    i am looking for Victor shoes...not racket, i think the price of rackets in KL and Penang are much or less the same...
    just which shop offer more discount...i think Bestech can offer good discount if i want to buy anything, just that my habit is not to ask about price when I do not have the intention to buy any that time...

Quote Originally Posted by justinwyyau View Post
    Yup, probably the best shop in Penang in my humble opinion. Small shop, but they stock up on almost all models in Yonex, Victor, Li-Ning rackets; especially the high end models of Arcsabers, Nanospeeds, Armotecs, Braveswords and Li-Ning equivalents.

They have more Yonex shoes as compared to Victor or Li-Ning; they just received supplies of SHB200s, SHB85, SHB92 and SHB80EX. Though I did recall seeing Victor's latest shoe there (the grey one). Most unfortunate that they don't have the model you are looking for.

If you do go there again or have friends going there, do mention that Justin recommended them to you. I am sure they'll extend their hospitality to you as they have to me.

Justin.

yeah, I am looking for SHW 8000 ACE...but they do not have the model yet...anyway they are patient enough to introduce other Victor shoes and find the suitable size for me to try eventhough they know i am not buying. they even willing to borrow me a pair of sock so that I can have a better feel of the shoes with different size...i might drop-by again in my next visit to Penang..
    i will surely mention your name that time....anyway I managed to go there due to your clear instructions....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where can i get the lowest price of victor racketsin penang ? i looking for bs11

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bestech Penang at YMCA are having 30% discount of their stocked Li-Ning player model rackets. Do drop by and ask for Irynn or Connie and said Justin recommended you.

Yurimaster, you can get the BS11 at Bestech too.

Justin.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast