Exercise

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by extremenanopowe, Apr 4, 2008.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Fren,

Lately there has been lots of 'young' people passed away before the age of 40. I've see 2 incident lately one is massive heart attack and blood clot.:crying:

So my advice is, please take care of your health by exercising regularly (doesn't have to be badminton), eat healthy and sleep early. You'll never know what comes tomorrow or not coming at all.:D

I am very sure some of you may have encounter such a situation.

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I had encounter many situation like this before also. Some who take care of their health also die of some health reasons.

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Encounter what situation??..

..you mean we "pass away" before the age of 40??..:rolleyes: :p

Seriously though, that's a good advice. But, IMO, a better advice or question should be, have I/you/we done any good, honorable & influential deeds, actions in my/your/our life? We just don't know when we'll pass away, and as you wrote "you'll never know what comes tomorrow or not coming at all".:cool: Even "young", healthy people could pass away before the age of 40. Imagine a person, God forbid, playing badminton or even surfing BC and then passes away?!?!..:confused: :rolleyes::p...

#3 ctjcad, Apr 4, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    So far, what I notice is that it is a case of ignorance. Most looks fit, but inside the body, it doesn't seem so due to stress and junks being swallowed in there. There's a saying, 'looks nice on the outside, but rotten on the inside.' So, if you are reading this... consider yourself lucky and go do more exercise (not overdoing ok) and burn those clogs away (hopefully). Enjoy life to the fullest ! Remind your friends as well. Due to ego, they may ignore it.