User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Badminton Stringer in Germany (Thüringen)

Anybody knows any good stringer in Germany especially Thüringen (Thuringia) area? I live in Nordhausen and me and my friends need a stringer who really knows his way around a a badminton racket.

The sport shop in our town is just not good and, even though, we are not a club, we play often enough to have 1 racket or 2 with broken string every 2 months.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrohiero View Post
    Anybody knows any good stringer in Germany especially Thüringen (Thuringia) area? I live in Nordhausen and me and my friends need a stringer who really knows his way around a a badminton racket.

The sport shop in our town is just not good and, even though, we are not a club, we play often enough to have 1 racket or 2 with broken string every 2 months.

Thank you!
    Hi.

In your area it is difficult to find any badmintonshop. So I think you bought your stuff online or at the sport shop? 80km to drive to a stringer is very hard. I suggest to ask at one of your clubs where the people string. Maybe you get a contact to a stringer who don't have a shop but strings for different people. Every good club has a nerd with a stringing machine who hangs up on BC. Otherwise you can send your rackets to shops. The shipping costs are 11,80€ but if you have several rackets to string it's worth, but not in the winter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought my stuff in Indonesia.. (I come from there). I bought a racket once with badmintonhandel.de.. I was trying to avoid to send my rackets... Because I do not have a lot of them, 1 for serious playing, one for training and one bad backup.. and two already need restringing. Ok.. Thanks anyways. I will ask around.