User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations to BoSan(Bona Septano/Mohammad Ahsan) on their first BIG win, over Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong of Malaysia on 9/12/2010, Hong Kong Super Series second round! Well done.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Congratulations to BoSan(Bona Septano/Mohammad Ahsan) on their first BIG win, over Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong of Malaysia on 9/12/2010, Hong Kong Super Series second round! Well done.
    wow... so great...

BoSan is going to be the next BIG THING!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started this thread about 2.5 years ago. And only now, Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan begin to start winning against top pairs, with their hard-fought victory over Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong. Today, they face another mighty task in Ko Sung Hyun/Yoo Yeon Seong. Can they reach the SF?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, Bona/Ahsan have won the following GP and GPG-level titles:
    1. Philippines Open GPG 2009
    2. Vietnam Open GP 2010
    3. Indonesia Open GPG 2010

The next big target will be reaching the Final of HKG SS and winning the India GP 2010 next week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this what INA badminton has been waiting for the reincarnation of Sigit Budiarto and Chandra Wijaya??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bona/Ahsan has improved but we have to wait how consistent they are....winning over top pair is good but we hope they can do it regularly.
    Bambang Supriyanto will step in to replace Sigit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope they can upset the Korean pair..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, they failed to beat Ko/Yoo. However, they gave a decent fight, bowing out 19-21; 19-21. In my opinion, this pair is in the 3rd tier.

1st tier is JJS/LYD, CY/FHF. MK/HS, KKK/TBH are debatable on whether they are here or in 2nd tier.
    2nd tier is MB/CM, Ko/Yoo, GZD/XC, imo.

Bona/Ahsan has improved a lot. Keep going and they might make it to the second tier somewhere next year and be a reliable 2nd MD for INDONESIA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, they failed to beat Ko/Yoo. However, they gave a decent fight, bowing out 19-21; 19-21. In my opinion, this pair is in the 3rd tier.

1st tier is JJS/LYD, CY/FHF. MK/HS, KKK/TBH are debatable on whether they are here or in 2nd tier.

Bona/Ahsan has improved a lot. Keep going and they might make it to the second tier somewhere next year and be a reliable 2nd MD for INDONESIA.
    Yes, I agree with some of your point here, but to me, KKK/TBH have definately down to 2nd tier as they have beaten 4 times by KSH/YYS without a win, and now even lost to Ahsan/Bona.......

Like Hau-ge said, its only about consistency now......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are good news to indonesia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What?? With OG, WC, AG and some SS titles, you put MK/HS as debatable to be so-called 1st tier?
    What are JJS/LYD achievement? CY/FHF lost 3 times in a row to JJS/LYD you know
    What a weird conclusion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    What?? With OG, WC, AG and some SS titles, you put MK/HS as debatable to be so-called 1st tier?
    What a weird conclusion.
    well,for me it doesnt matter people wanna called this or that pair is first tier,or second tier and so on..
    for me the important one is just SHOW AND PROVE WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE!!

erm....for kido/hendra i think.... i do not need to tell further what have Kido/Hendra achieve compare to that 3 pairs !
    Last edited by miksss; 12-10-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a weird conclusion.
    I'm talking about current level, performances and maybe consistency. What if I say Wong Choong Hann is a second tier player now because he has reached the final of the WC before? Is it fair? Or if I say Taufik is a better player than Lee Chong Wei because he has won OG, WC and AGx2? Understand?
    Last edited by undeadshot; 12-10-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about current level, performances and maybe consistency. What if I say Wong Choong Hann is a second tier player now because he has reached the final of the WC before? Is it fair? Understand?
    MK/HS has just won AG, defeating JJS/LYD and KKK/TBH. It's last month.
    CY/FHF lost 4 times within recent 1 month to JJS/LYD. How recent do you refer? Comparing to WCH has just add another weird arguments.
    How do you measure current level, performances and consistency that bring you to that awful conclusion?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MK/HS has just won AG, defeating JJS/LYD and KKK/TBH. It's last month.
    CY/FHF lost 4 times within recent 1 month to JJS/LYD. How recent do you refer? Comparing to WCH has just add another weird arguments.
    How do you measure current level, performances and consistency that bring you to that awful conclusion?
    Throughout the whole year, you base everything on a tournament last month? By winning ONE single tournament and beating 2 top pairs, they are consistent? And 2 weeks before that they just lost to a German pair. That's why I said that their position in the top flight is debatable. However, I think our minds are already made up so let's end this right now. I don't like to quarrel because I'm not very good at it, lol. Peace.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Throughout the whole year, you base everything on a tournament last month? By winning ONE single tournament and beating 2 top pairs, they are consistent? And 2 weeks before that they just lost to a German pair. That's why I said that their position in the top flight is debatable. However, I think our minds are already made up so let's end this right now. I don't like to quarrel because I'm not very good at it, lol. Peace.
    I wrote about achievements, you want the recent one. I wrote about last tournament, you deny awkwardly, inconsistent. Sigh..
    Define your time frame CLEARLY before conclude. Then what each of the pair achieved within. Then you can conclude based on your defined constraints. Btw, within this year JJS/LYD and CY/FHF is really consistent? What is the parameter?
    Last edited by naistav; 12-10-2010 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote about achievements, you want the recent one. I wrote about last tournament, you deny awkwardly, inconsistent. Sigh..
    Define your time frame CLEARLY. Then what each of the pair achieved within. Then you can conclude based on your defined constraints.
    Okay, thanks for the pointers. Will do it next time. And sorry for the misunderstanding.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast