User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 136
  1. #86
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations to BoSan(Bona Septano/Mohammad Ahsan) on their first BIG win, over Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong of Malaysia on 9/12/2010, Hong Kong Super Series second round! Well done.

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,921
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Congratulations to BoSan(Bona Septano/Mohammad Ahsan) on their first BIG win, over Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong of Malaysia on 9/12/2010, Hong Kong Super Series second round! Well done.
    wow... so great...

    BoSan is going to be the next BIG THING!

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,447
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I started this thread about 2.5 years ago. And only now, Bona Septano/Mohd Ahsan begin to start winning against top pairs, with their hard-fought victory over Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong. Today, they face another mighty task in Ko Sung Hyun/Yoo Yeon Seong. Can they reach the SF?

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    18,447
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So far, Bona/Ahsan have won the following GP and GPG-level titles:
    1. Philippines Open GPG 2009
    2. Vietnam Open GP 2010
    3. Indonesia Open GPG 2010

    The next big target will be reaching the Final of HKG SS and winning the India GP 2010 next week.

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this what INA badminton has been waiting for the reincarnation of Sigit Budiarto and Chandra Wijaya??

  6. #91
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bona/Ahsan has improved but we have to wait how consistent they are....winning over top pair is good but we hope they can do it regularly.
    Bambang Supriyanto will step in to replace Sigit

  7. #92
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope they can upset the Korean pair..

  8. #93
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nope, they failed to beat Ko/Yoo. However, they gave a decent fight, bowing out 19-21; 19-21. In my opinion, this pair is in the 3rd tier.

    1st tier is JJS/LYD, CY/FHF. MK/HS, KKK/TBH are debatable on whether they are here or in 2nd tier.
    2nd tier is MB/CM, Ko/Yoo, GZD/XC, imo.

    Bona/Ahsan has improved a lot. Keep going and they might make it to the second tier somewhere next year and be a reliable 2nd MD for INDONESIA.

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Nope, they failed to beat Ko/Yoo. However, they gave a decent fight, bowing out 19-21; 19-21. In my opinion, this pair is in the 3rd tier.

    1st tier is JJS/LYD, CY/FHF. MK/HS, KKK/TBH are debatable on whether they are here or in 2nd tier.
    2nd tier is MB/CM, Ko/Yoo, GZD/XC, imo.

    Bona/Ahsan has improved a lot. Keep going and they might make it to the second tier somewhere next year and be a reliable 2nd MD for INDONESIA.
    Yes, I agree with some of your point here, but to me, KKK/TBH have definately down to 2nd tier as they have beaten 4 times by KSH/YYS without a win, and now even lost to Ahsan/Bona.......

    Like Hau-ge said, its only about consistency now......

  10. #95
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,756
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they are good news to indonesia.

  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Nope, they failed to beat Ko/Yoo. However, they gave a decent fight, bowing out 19-21; 19-21. In my opinion, this pair is in the 3rd tier.

    1st tier is JJS/LYD, CY/FHF. MK/HS, KKK/TBH are debatable on whether they are here or in 2nd tier.
    2nd tier is MB/CM, Ko/Yoo, GZD/XC, imo.

    Bona/Ahsan has improved a lot. Keep going and they might make it to the second tier somewhere next year and be a reliable 2nd MD for INDONESIA.
    What?? With OG, WC, AG and some SS titles, you put MK/HS as debatable to be so-called 1st tier?
    What are JJS/LYD achievement? CY/FHF lost 3 times in a row to JJS/LYD you know
    What a weird conclusion.

  12. #97
    Regular Member miksss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Red Blood-White Bone
    Posts
    11,053
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    What?? With OG, WC, AG and some SS titles, you put MK/HS as debatable to be so-called 1st tier?
    What are JJS/LYD achievement? CY/FHF lost 3 times in a row to JJS/LYD you know
    What a weird conclusion.
    well,for me it doesnt matter people wanna called this or that pair is first tier,or second tier and so on..
    for me the important one is just SHOW AND PROVE WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE!!

    erm....for kido/hendra i think.... i do not need to tell further what have Kido/Hendra achieve compare to that 3 pairs !
    Last edited by miksss; 12-10-2010 at 08:17 AM.

  13. #98
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    What?? With OG, WC, AG and some SS titles, you put MK/HS as debatable to be so-called 1st tier?
    What are JJS/LYD achievement? CY/FHF lost 3 times in a row to JJS/LYD you know
    What a weird conclusion.
    I'm talking about current level, performances and maybe consistency. What if I say Wong Choong Hann is a second tier player now because he has reached the final of the WC before? Is it fair? Or if I say Taufik is a better player than Lee Chong Wei because he has won OG, WC and AGx2? Understand?
    Last edited by undeadshot; 12-10-2010 at 08:36 AM.

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I'm talking about current level, performances and maybe consistency. What if I say Wong Choong Hann is a second tier player now because he has reached the final of the WC before? Is it fair? Understand?
    MK/HS has just won AG, defeating JJS/LYD and KKK/TBH. It's last month.
    CY/FHF lost 4 times within recent 1 month to JJS/LYD. How recent do you refer? Comparing to WCH has just add another weird arguments.
    How do you measure current level, performances and consistency that bring you to that awful conclusion?

  15. #100
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    MK/HS has just won AG, defeating JJS/LYD and KKK/TBH. It's last month.
    CY/FHF lost 4 times within recent 1 month to JJS/LYD. How recent do you refer? Comparing to WCH has just add another weird arguments.
    How do you measure current level, performances and consistency that bring you to that awful conclusion?
    Throughout the whole year, you base everything on a tournament last month? By winning ONE single tournament and beating 2 top pairs, they are consistent? And 2 weeks before that they just lost to a German pair. That's why I said that their position in the top flight is debatable. However, I think our minds are already made up so let's end this right now. I don't like to quarrel because I'm not very good at it, lol. Peace.

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    village
    Posts
    1,998
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Throughout the whole year, you base everything on a tournament last month? By winning ONE single tournament and beating 2 top pairs, they are consistent? And 2 weeks before that they just lost to a German pair. That's why I said that their position in the top flight is debatable. However, I think our minds are already made up so let's end this right now. I don't like to quarrel because I'm not very good at it, lol. Peace.
    I wrote about achievements, you want the recent one. I wrote about last tournament, you deny awkwardly, inconsistent. Sigh..
    Define your time frame CLEARLY before conclude. Then what each of the pair achieved within. Then you can conclude based on your defined constraints. Btw, within this year JJS/LYD and CY/FHF is really consistent? What is the parameter?
    Last edited by naistav; 12-10-2010 at 08:53 AM.

  17. #102
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    I wrote about achievements, you want the recent one. I wrote about last tournament, you deny awkwardly, inconsistent. Sigh..
    Define your time frame CLEARLY. Then what each of the pair achieved within. Then you can conclude based on your defined constraints.
    Okay, thanks for the pointers. Will do it next time. And sorry for the misunderstanding.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hendra Setiawan/ Mohammad Ahsan as a strong MD???
    By dan92 in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 15
    : 08-06-2012, 03:19 AM
  2. brothers Bona Septano and Markis Kido
    By AlanY in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 18
    : 10-30-2011, 11:06 PM
  3. Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif
    By seawell in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 3
    : 12-12-2008, 09:45 AM
  4. REQ: Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif videos
    By yasir in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 02-19-2008, 04:59 PM
  5. Gan Teik Chai/Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif
    By yannie in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 27
    : 03-28-2007, 09:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •