New racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by micae, Apr 8, 2008.

1. micae

micae Regular Member

Student
    Hi!

my last racket broke recently (was using for the last 2 years a Black Knight LCB-842) and now i'm looking for a new one

So far i've been thinking about the Black Knight Rapier 865 Be with Ashaway MP string

My level is from "above intermediate" to "early advandced" depending of the day,my mood,my concentration... i play about 8-10h per week

I'm more of a defensive/counterattack/control player... mainly nets and the occasional hard smash when i got the opportunity. I'm 5"4 and 125lbs, so i'm quite short but my assests are speed and reaction reaction time.

The Rapier 865 Be seems like a nice choice for it's price (around 100$ canadian) and the Ashaway MP seems like a good quality string.

Any input on my choices? I know the racket doesnt make the player (i have a few friends who beat me with a rented BK Beast) but since i have no choice but to get a new racket, might as well get one that suits me well!

Thanks!

#1 micae, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2008