User Tag List

Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 ... LastLast
Results 222 to 238 of 1727
  1. #222
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toilet
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi, can recommand a shop which sells cheap yonex strings? i;m looking at bg80

  2. #223
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfyung85 View Post
    Is the promotion still available? I will be going back Malaysia soon and need to get new rackets.
    yes the promotion is still available..hurry while stock last haha

  3. #224
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chgoh25 View Post
    hi, can recommand a shop which sells cheap yonex strings? i;m looking at bg80
    u can go to SP Ah Lee Bangsar..they sell MYR 24.00 if i'm not mistaken..
    nearest to shell and seven eleven Jalan Bangsar..

    or u can go to AJ racket Mart Bandar Putri Puchong..(Protech Shop)

  4. #225
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow bg80 only for rm24.. relly ar.. BG65Ti how much? any sugestion yonex Ti-10 suitable with what string?? BG what??

  5. #226
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrizacs View Post
    wow bg80 only for rm24.. relly ar.. BG65Ti how much? any sugestion yonex Ti-10 suitable with what string?? BG what??
    I think BG 66 should be ok..thin string (0.66MM) suitable for offensive player..but less durable..

    for me the best string i ever used is NBG 98 the diameter still same 0.66 MM but have coating and using Nano Technology..

  6. #227
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toilet
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahreszan View Post
    u can go to SP Ah Lee Bangsar..they sell MYR 24.00 if i'm not mistaken..
    nearest to shell and seven eleven Jalan Bangsar..

    or u can go to AJ racket Mart Bandar Putri Puchong..(Protech Shop)
    er.. thanks.. but i want to buy in 10s maybe? and i do not want to get it stringed there.. i just want to buy the strings.. any cheaper alternatives?

  7. #228
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahreszan View Post
    I think BG 66 should be ok..thin string (0.66MM) suitable for offensive player..but less durable..

    for me the best string i ever used is NBG 98 the diameter still same 0.66 MM but have coating and using Nano Technology..
    bro how much the cheaper can u get for string NBG 98??

  8. #229
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrizacs View Post
    bro how much the cheaper can u get for string NBG 98??
    AJ racket mart sell NBG 98 MYR 45..but they have order directly from sunrise singapore..i think they are the only one shop sell NBG 98 in klang valley..alternatively u can order online from shuttle house..the price is JPY 1,260.00 or MYR 38.05 based on exchange rate 0.0302

  9. #230
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shahreszan View Post
    AJ racket mart sell NBG 98 MYR 45..but they have order directly from sunrise singapore..i think they are the only one shop sell NBG 98 in klang valley..alternatively u can order online from shuttle house..the price is JPY 1,260.00 or MYR 38.05 based on exchange rate 0.0302
    ohh NBG95 price about rm39 i saw at bangsar.. is it totaly different between NBG95 n NBG98??

  10. #231
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys can i know what is the selling price for Nanospeed 8000?? Thanks!

  11. #232
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrizacs View Post
    ohh NBG95 price about rm39 i saw at bangsar.. is it totaly different between NBG95 n NBG98??
    NBG 95 -0.69 mm

    NBG 98 -0.66mm

    both using Nano science technology..

  12. #233
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seri Kembangan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Hi guys can i know what is the selling price for Nanospeed 8000?? Thanks!
    NS 8k the price is MYR 400.00 racket only..

  13. #234
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Before my friend manage to buy this 2 ARC 10 with the forum recommended price RM510, a guy call "Allan" talk cock a lot and say cannot give this price lah..need to verify the user name who give this price lah..blar blar a lot..even ask my friend to call Kelly..zzz

    my friend ask another salesman name "Lan" and he just say ok..finally we brought 2 ARC 10 with RM510..

  14. #235
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bukit Jalil
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerok@ View Post
    Before my friend manage to buy this 2 ARC 10 with the forum recommended price RM510, a guy call "Allan" talk cock a lot and say cannot give this price lah..need to verify the user name who give this price lah..blar blar a lot..even ask my friend to call Kelly..zzz

    my friend ask another salesman name "Lan" and he just say ok..finally we brought 2 ARC 10 with RM510..
    Wow, you bought 2 Arc Saber 10 with RM510...

    I thought they were selling it for RM510 each

  15. #236
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haa 2 arc saber for rm510 or each arc saber for rm510?? its imposible if each racket arc saber for rm225 only.. it should be fake arc saber..

  16. #237
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Malaysia,JB (Skudai)
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmnoor View Post
    Wow, you bought 2 Arc Saber 10 with RM510...

    I thought they were selling it for RM510 each

    Haha..sorry it should be RM510 EACH !!

  17. #238
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i want buy arc10 also...but im from sarawak...possible to get arc10 at rm510?

Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •