User Tag List

Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 357 of 1725
  1. #341
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,950
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kapitalism, how bout latest price for ti-10 and at-900t?

  2. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kapitalism View Post
    Hi mrizacs,
    This may help u abit. These prices are one time enquiry, meaning I only ask once for the price listing (racket only), therefore if u can "cowteem" with the "tokey" u can less abit about RM10 lah...
    AT250 = RM 143 > can goes to RM 135-140 if slow-talk to the "tokey"
    AT 500 = RM 387 > RM 375-380 maybe
    MP 66 = RM 244 > RM 240 very possible
    MP 99 = 420 > I dare u to get RM400 if u can lah.. if can.. I also want to buy
    Carbonex 20SP = RM 257 > if u a CARBONEX lovers !!! u should buy this racket my brother!!! Mine is Carbonex 21SP 3U. If can get it RM 250, u luckiest man in malaya lah....

    Ok, regards...happy shopping !
    waa very helpful.. thanks kapitalism... thanks so much for valuable information.. now i can budjet which racket i want to buy..

    thanks.

  3. #343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kapitalism View Post
    Hi mrizacs,
    This may help u abit. These prices are one time enquiry, meaning I only ask once for the price listing (racket only), therefore if u can "cowteem" with the "tokey" u can less abit about RM10 lah...
    AT250 = RM 143 > can goes to RM 135-140 if slow-talk to the "tokey"
    AT 500 = RM 387 > RM 375-380 maybe
    MP 66 = RM 244 > RM 240 very possible
    MP 99 = 420 > I dare u to get RM400 if u can lah.. if can.. I also want to buy
    Carbonex 20SP = RM 257 > if u a CARBONEX lovers !!! u should buy this racket my brother!!! Mine is Carbonex 21SP 3U. If can get it RM 250, u luckiest man in malaya lah....

    Ok, regards...happy shopping !
    kapitalism.. from ur information.. MP66 is about rm240 but.. then how about MP45.. its should be lower than that right.. market price for MP45 rm260 - rm270. ermm..

  4. #344
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Semenyih
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A little bit info regarding AT-900 T.
    Just got one at RM 450 (w/o string) last Sunday. Pertama complex, Racquet world.
    Ti-10 is still out of stock.

  5. #345
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kapitalism View Post
    Hi mrizacs,
    This may help u abit. These prices are one time enquiry, meaning I only ask once for the price listing (racket only), therefore if u can "cowteem" with the "tokey" u can less abit about RM10 lah...
    AT250 = RM 143 > can goes to RM 135-140 if slow-talk to the "tokey"
    AT 500 = RM 387 > RM 375-380 maybe
    MP 66 = RM 244 > RM 240 very possible
    MP 99 = 420 > I dare u to get RM400 if u can lah.. if can.. I also want to buy
    Carbonex 20SP = RM 257 > if u a CARBONEX lovers !!! u should buy this racket my brother!!! Mine is Carbonex 21SP 3U. If can get it RM 250, u luckiest man in malaya lah....

    Ok, regards...happy shopping !
    bro...very concern where can i get the MP66....
    where is the shop....? thanks...

  6. #346
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    123
    Posts
    829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know whats the latest price for Ti-10? is pertama racquet world promotion still on?

  7. #347
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone knows that the Arc10 offer still available?? and are there any stock available??
    I am planning to visit PC-Racket world tomorrow/ saturday.. and do i look for sam/kelly, dan or Lan??

    i am abit confused.

  8. #348
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Semenyih
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos2blue View Post
    Anyone knows that the Arc10 offer still available?? and are there any stock available??
    I am planning to visit PC-Racket world tomorrow/ saturday.. and do i look for sam/kelly, dan or Lan??

    i am abit confused.
    Hi Chaos2blue,

    I hope that my story would help you tomorrow (please dun fall asleep)
    When I went there, I was attended by a malay guy, skinny and a bit dark (no disrespect). He gave me a discount and said that the AT900T was RM530. I told him that I am a member of BC forum and wanted to speak with bro Lan. I was expecting the other malay (a bit bald and fair) who was stringing to speak with me, but instead they somehow called a chinese guy (Allan). I spoke to him softly saying that from the forum, I was aware that I could get AT900T with RM 450, then he said, "OK" ! (done).
    He further asked about which member in BC recommended it to you, I mentioned ZION.
    (end of story).
    Allan is a nice guy, just approach him politely.
    I knew from Allan that Sam is now in charge on another shop somewhere. Perhaps you would expect to see bro Lan, Allan or Kelly tomorrow.

    Hope this might help, good luck fren. Share the story with us once you get it

  9. #349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so should i say Zion recommend me too?? and do u think i can still get arc10 at 510.. cos i really need to get that racket.!!

  10. #350
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Semenyih
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos2blue View Post
    so should i say Zion recommend me too?? and do u think i can still get arc10 at 510.. cos i really need to get that racket.!!
    If he asked, yes, just say ZION.

    IMO, they dun really use the term promotion price. It is just that somehow (perhaps I should say thanks to zion) they give a 40% off from the RRP for those who are members of the forum or know about this price from the forum. Yes, considering the fact that they had given me the price mentioned in the forum, I dun see why they wont give it to you.

    One important point to note here:
    Make sure you ask with a reasonably low voice so that not everyone in the store participate in your conversation.

    As a matter of fact, when I went there, he was still attending someone in the store, so I took my time walking around the store looking for the racket that I want. When he had finished, then I began to ask about the price.

  11. #351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alven299 View Post
    If he asked, yes, just say ZION.

    IMO, they dun really use the term promotion price. It is just that somehow (perhaps I should say thanks to zion) they give a 40% off from the RRP for those who are members of the forum or know about this price from the forum. Yes, considering the fact that they had given me the price mentioned in the forum, I dun see why they wont give it to you.

    One important point to note here:
    Make sure you ask with a reasonably low voice so that not everyone in the store participate in your conversation.

    As a matter of fact, when I went there, he was still attending someone in the store, so I took my time walking around the store looking for the racket that I want. When he had finished, then I began to ask about the price.
    yaa that is the right way.. congrate..

  12. #352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all,
    I just bought Arcsaber 10 yesterday 4/oct/08 afternoon. 1st time ask, it offer rm650.00everything included.
    Then i'm said, i saw from this forum, then only he can offer racket only rm550.00
    the final due between us is RM600.00 include cover,grip, n yonex string NGB95. The price he(Allen) offer are aceceptable, becasue it cheaper price i can get in town.
    For those who intersted to buy any Ti10, please go there faster, as i know still got 6 units leave.. the price is RM380.00 everything included.(u still can neg. it all depent on what string or item u require) But this round the Ti10 is second generation one, means is yellow n white color one.

  13. #353
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    123
    Posts
    829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i tot ti10 is rm320?

  14. #354
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya,,as i'm said, the price still can neg,,,becasue rm380 is 1st time he offer me, also everything included. If rm320 i think should be only the racket without any extra item..

  15. #355
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Johor, Singapore
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Does anyone can comment the difference between Ti-10 Gen2(Yellow) and Gen3(Purple)?

  16. #356
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    123
    Posts
    829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cks23 View Post
    ya,,as i'm said, the price still can neg,,,becasue rm380 is 1st time he offer me, also everything included. If rm320 i think should be only the racket without any extra item..
    find who to get this price?

  17. #357
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The chiness guy call (Allen) or those malay...please don't ask the pretty chinese gal, (talk, n slim with long hair), becasue she is (boss punya wife)...she don't know about this forum chat...
    hahaha

Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •