User Tag List

Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 83 ... LastLast
Results 545 to 561 of 1727
  1. #545
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    SHB-57 (lin dan's shoes)...this is the most cheaper shoes for yonex which have power cusion function....RM179.90 retail price...


    SHB-71 or SHB-897mid (Cai Yun's shoes) this is 2nd cheap shoes for yonex which have power cusion, klite....RM279.90 retail price if no wrong...

    SHB-91 This have alot of function also...RM279.90 retail price also if no wrong......

    after 30% discount

    SHB-57 = RM125.93
    SHB-71 & SHB-91 = RM192.85

    is cheap enough ^^....

    i ahve order 1 pair of SHB91 today....kelly gave me rm220....
    is it okay....?

  2. #546
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    RM220 is ok la..25% discount....but if u can get RM200 is great....

  3. #547
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The price for Ti-10 is RM 390 now in Pertama Complex. I ask the boss today. Was upset for not buying the racquet earlier on.

  4. #548
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just raise RM40....not a problem brother...u stil save dam alot of money =D

  5. #549
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    RM220 is ok la..25% discount....but if u can get RM200 is great....
    but what i dissappointed is they dont use the poslaju to send that shoe.....
    they use air cargo which take me 7 work days to get it......

  6. #550
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Anyone knows where I can get cheaper yonex shoes in JB?

  7. #551
    Regular Member mizivincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras, Malaysia
    Posts
    351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Finding meself a AT700 ! Hopefully the discount is still available as I have sent perfectsport an email just now.

  8. #552
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYW2006 View Post
    but what i dissappointed is they dont use the poslaju to send that shoe.....
    they use air cargo which take me 7 work days to get it......
    they provide free shipping rite?? if free shipping then u won't get the item fast unless u mention that to use pos laju or maybe something like City-Link , GDex , Skynet ...but for sure they will ask u for pay the shipping fees =D

  9. #553
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    they provide free shipping rite?? if free shipping then u won't get the item fast unless u mention that to use pos laju or maybe something like City-Link , GDex , Skynet ...but for sure they will ask u for pay the shipping fees =D
    hmmm,but that girl(name kelly) ask me for rm15 for that postage....
    so like that they should send me that shoe by courier service..right?

  10. #554
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    heard that price of yonex product has been raised, can anyone confirm the latest 'forum price' of AT900P?

    thanks

  11. #555
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmmm,i am crazy about that shoe already....
    i ask for the tracking number from that PS...but when i check at the counter at pos office they tell me that their system cant find that such tracking number that they provided.....i aslo check thru internet...but still cant track it....
    how ar....
    really pissing me now....

  12. #556
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just be patient. U see, the pos laju tracking only shows it status once u received the item!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYW2006 View Post
    hmmmm,i am crazy about that shoe already....
    i ask for the tracking number from that PS...but when i check at the counter at pos office they tell me that their system cant find that such tracking number that they provided.....i aslo check thru internet...but still cant track it....
    how ar....
    really pissing me now....

  13. #557
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    just be patient. U see, the pos laju tracking only shows it status once u received the item!!!
    really...!!!!!!

  14. #558
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol....but sam offer me RM553 arcsaber10 and free shipping service...maybe shoes more heavy ? lol

  15. #559
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    lol....but sam offer me RM553 arcsaber10 and free shipping service...maybe shoes more heavy ? lol
    u mean the samsports?
    i didnt see they sell acr saber 10 there?

  16. #560
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    u mean the samsports?
    i didnt see they sell acr saber 10 there?

    no la..sam from perfectsports la...hes the owner....pls read previous msgs....

  17. #561
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    u mean the samsports?
    i didnt see they sell acr saber 10 there?
    why not?
    i saw they sell it last month i went..but the prize is just discount 20% only..

Page 33 of 102 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 07:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 08:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •