User Tag List

Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 1725
  1. #1089
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes when i bought my VT80 they still have stock. yes it is selling fast he told me that, which is honest and true hahaa.
    try to go on June.
    I will be visiting there again this June for some other stuffs :P

  2. #1090
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Been to sp lee in kuchai lama, no vt80. but vt70 going for 470, he throw in a bg66um and yonex pu for it.

    and i noticed a great deal on arc 8dx, 518, with grip and string (but dun thk he offer this wit bg66um la)

  3. #1091
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    Been to sp lee in kuchai lama, no vt80. but vt70 going for 470, he throw in a bg66um and yonex pu for it.

    and i noticed a great deal on arc 8dx, 518, with grip and string (but dun thk he offer this wit bg66um la)
    wow.... recently?, still that price? if true then got to go and have a look.

  4. #1092
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just checked a week ago. ns9900 going for rm610 wit string and grip but actually this shop has sold off evry yonex high end model except ns9900 and vt70.

  5. #1093
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ti-10 purple 2u has reached malaysia shore. Found it at racket world but too bad only g4 available. but isn't our mr tan using 2ug4....so wannabe, get your cash ready!

  6. #1094
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    house
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    do they sell the yellow yonex shoes? price? and how much is there Arc 100?

  7. #1095
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UM , KL
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Modern Sports PJ Old Town sell Yonex Voltric 7? Currently live at UM..how much for Yonex Voltric 7? Im a beginner thou..

  8. #1096
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In terms the prices and availability of rackets, is SP Lee (in Kuchai Lama) same as the shops in Pertama Complex?

  9. #1097
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    534
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Racket world price is not as competitive as before anymore, at least not from the first quotation. i'm not sure how much they can reduce if u bargain hard. go to aj, hock eng or sp lee if u r not a good bargainer.

  10. #1098
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Went to SP Lee after work. Unfortunately, they close at 6PM. So, I didn't get to ask much. Nevertheless, I've figured out what I want and will probably drop by again soon.

  11. #1099
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UM , KL
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goliath View Post
    Went to SP Lee after work. Unfortunately, they close at 6PM. So, I didn't get to ask much. Nevertheless, I've figured out what I want and will probably drop by again soon.
    Wat racket do u want 2 buy bro?

  12. #1100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UM , KL
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just called David from Modern Sports PJ Old Town, he said dat Yonex Voltric 7 n VT5 is out of stock adi.. ..bru abis promosi katennye..promosi vt7 , RM150 (BG66,cover,yonex grip, a pair of yonex wristband)..damn cheap yo!..later he offer me , VT70 (BG66,voltrix bag,yonex grip, a pair of yonex wristband, n yonex shirt) for RM400..worth it or not?

  13. #1101
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |skycrawler| View Post
    Wat racket do u want 2 buy bro?
    I wanted to get Armortec 600. But according to the salesman, he said it's old model or so and they don't have stock for it. They have basic ones like Armortec 30. He offered / asked me to consider Voltric 70, which I don't really need / want it because I'm looking for a flexible shaft and I've already have Brave Sword 9. And he showed me another two models; Apac Slayer 88 and RSL Diamond X5. I might just settle for RSL since it is quite affordable and fits my needs and / or budget. But thing about that RSL model is that it's pretty 'bling-bling', if you know what I mean. Hehe.

  14. #1102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UM , KL
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goliath View Post
    I wanted to get Armortec 600. But according to the salesman, he said it's old model or so and they don't have stock for it. They have basic ones like Armortec 30. He offered / asked me to consider Voltric 70, which I don't really need / want it because I'm looking for a flexible shaft and I've already have Brave Sword 9. And he showed me another two models; Apac Slayer 88 and RSL Diamond X5. I might just settle for RSL since it is quite affordable and fits my needs and / or budget. But thing about that RSL model is that it's pretty 'bling-bling', if you know what I mean. Hehe.
    Actually I don know wat do u mean..hehe..further explanation plis..btw, I got an offer for VT70 , Rm400 (BG66,voltrix bag,yonex grip, a pair of yonex wristband, n yonex shirt) from david modern sports PJ old town..worth it or not?

  15. #1103
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |skycrawler| View Post
    Actually I don know wat do u mean..hehe..further explanation plis..btw, I got an offer for VT70 , Rm400 (BG66,voltrix bag,yonex grip, a pair of yonex wristband, n yonex shirt) from david modern sports PJ old town..worth it or not?
    Well, what I meant was the model (RSL Diamond X5) looks kinda shinny since it is in silver colour. Hehe.

    As for the offer you got, it looks quite good for the freebies you have. I can't remember how much SP Lee's offer was but I guess it should linger around that price too... without the freebies (wristband and shirt). SO, go for it, bro... before the offer ends / stock runs out.

  16. #1104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone want to help me out with the locations of these stores?
    I think the 2 major ones that everyone is talking about are:
    Modern Sports
    SP Lee's

  17. #1105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    house
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    best price for Arc 10? and Arc 100?

Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •