User Tag List

Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,497 to 1,513 of 1726
  1. #1497
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halucf View Post
    So fast they re-stock Huge demand I guess. Btw, did u see any BG66UM? Last Monday they're out of stock. Planning to re-string my old VT7
    Yup, huge demand for VT-ZF. Bg66um stock replished.

  2. #1498
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i got my VTZF around RM470 to RM480 eh~~

  3. #1499
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    1,295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    i got my VTZF around RM470 to RM480 eh~~
    RM470 ~ RM480 VT ZF ? SP Coded ?

  4. #1500
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    i got my VTZF around RM470 to RM480 eh~~
    where u got it?

  5. #1501
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Johor
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where u got it? So cheap

  6. #1502
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    i got my VTZF around RM470 to RM480 eh~~
    since you already got it, why still around RM 470 to RM480???
    please give a definite figure...

  7. #1503
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    i got my VTZF around RM470 to RM480 eh~~
    thats a market price for this racket.. everywhere also selling around rm560-600.. and u got it 470-480. too good to be true. unless u got it from player or th and tw code. if u really got it 470 with sp code,i belive all sport shop at klang valley can shut dwn already.

  8. #1504
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    1,295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tm.tan View Post
    thats a market price for this racket.. everywhere also selling around rm560-600.. and u got it 470-480. too good to be true. unless u got it from player or th and tw code. if u really got it 470 with sp code,i belive all sport shop at klang valley can shut dwn already.
    that why i was asking him is it SP coded... and waiting his answer....

  9. #1505
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Terengganu, M'sia
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The price is too good to be true....price should be around RM560-RM600.

  10. #1506
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im not sure how you guys count la........
    if 560 - string around (RM40) - grip (RM10) means the frame is about RM510 right?......

    mine i assume something like RM480 Frame + Nanogy String (around RM38) + 3 x OverGrip RM23 + 2 compartment bag (RM around 90 about 10% discount) = RM630

    so i cant really give an exact number LOL~~~~~ and im not sure cheap onot.
    that day i also use phone calculator keep count how worth is that.....

  11. #1507
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shah Alam, M'sia
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know market price for Cab50? Where to buy?

  12. #1508
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halucf View Post
    Anyone know market price for Cab50? Where to buy?
    SUNRISE RRP : RM629.90
    most shops provides 10-25% discount, small numbers provides +-30%

  13. #1509
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone knows where I can buy MAVIS 2000 nylon shuttlecocks in Subang Jaya/SUJ area ?

    All the shops I have called and dropped said they don't carry Mavis2000 and none are interested to order also ... Called SUNRISE Malaysia, they said they only sell to retaliers ....

  14. #1510
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by currymee88 View Post
    Anyone knows where I can buy MAVIS 2000 nylon shuttlecocks in Subang Jaya/SUJ area ?

    All the shops I have called and dropped said they don't carry Mavis2000 and none are interested to order also ... Called SUNRISE Malaysia, they said they only sell to retaliers ....
    try go sports direct in subang jaya.... once enter u can see it on the shelf

  15. #1511
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    try go sports direct in subang jaya.... once enter u can see it on the shelf
    Thanks :-)

  16. #1512
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello all...

    need some advice here...just went to a badminton shop somewhere here in Perlis..managed to have a few chats with the owner regarding the racket price..he seems quite a nice gentlemen but im a bit curious on some of the words coming out from him...he told me that we should not believe the racket price which is sell through online auction (especially yonex)... I take one for example..you can find through the net vtzf cost around rm500-600++ (depend on how deep u do your research...hehe) but shops are selling around rm700-800++...he told me that the rm500++ racket bought from the net normally is a triple A gred racket...sometimes its very difficult for us to see the different between genuine racket..is this true?? please share your though guys!!appreciate it..thanks!!

  17. #1513
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malakaji View Post
    hello all...

    need some advice here...just went to a badminton shop somewhere here in Perlis..managed to have a few chats with the owner regarding the racket price..he seems quite a nice gentlemen but im a bit curious on some of the words coming out from him...he told me that we should not believe the racket price which is sell through online auction (especially yonex)... I take one for example..you can find through the net vtzf cost around rm500-600++ (depend on how deep u do your research...hehe) but shops are selling around rm700-800++...he told me that the rm500++ racket bought from the net normally is a triple A gred racket...sometimes its very difficult for us to see the different between genuine racket..is this true?? please share your though guys!!appreciate it..thanks!!
    Well... RM500-600 (VT-ZF) in fact IS the price where most well-known shops are selling. (frame only)... RM700-800++ (RRP is only RM799.90, RM800++ ???, that must be shops in East Malaysia then)...
    normally those imitation or so called fake (or whatever they call it, Triple A grade), only selling bout RM100-150... unless some of the sellers are really terrible that sell it with genuine price but fake products...
    so.... IMO, that boss's info is OUT-dated...

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •