User Tag List

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,072 to 1,088 of 1725
  1. #1072
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    I got it from Modern Sports Pj Old Town. The shop owner is very honest guy.

    Btw i did ask for other racket price as well.

    AT900P - RM450 - including grip, string, bag
    ArcSaber10 - RM 500 ++ - including grip, string, bag(cant really recall the exact price cuz had a long chat with him i think is about RM510)
    @@" you sure they are in SP coded or something else?
    they are like almost 50% slashed !

  2. #1073
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkwm83 View Post
    @@" you sure they are in SP coded or something else?
    they are like almost 50% slashed !
    yup it is SP ... a friend of mine when there 3 weeks ago to buy his VT80 for RM500 and got many freebies

  3. #1074
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Faraway Land
    Posts
    623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    yup it is SP ... a friend of mine when there 3 weeks ago to buy his VT80 for RM500 and got many freebies
    so are you reconfirming that this shop is LEGIT?

  4. #1075
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raksasa.gorgon View Post
    so are you reconfirming that this shop is LEGIT?
    please read the previous post for this shop ....

  5. #1076
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have read through alot fake and real racket thingy. its 100% genuine. no worries
    And Yes there are SPs.

  6. #1077
    Regular Member observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    undersea
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow the price even better! nice price~~~ hope the tauke don't raise the price la.... ahahah

  7. #1078
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can anyone help me to but Ti10 3rd generation??im from jb..cant go to this shop~`==...i pay RM350~~~

  8. #1079
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry89 View Post
    can anyone help me to but Ti10 3rd generation??im from jb..cant go to this shop~`==...i pay RM350~~~
    come on!!! Ti10 3rd gen is not even RM 350....

  9. #1080
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    come on!!! Ti10 3rd gen is not even RM 350....
    What you mean not even Rm350? Do you mean it is less than RM350?

  10. #1081
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiyuan View Post
    What you mean not even Rm350? Do you mean it is less than RM350?
    lol...maybe can lead to wrong interpretation....but Yonex users should know well the price of Ti10....

  11. #1082
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    lol...maybe can lead to wrong interpretation....but Yonex users should know well the price of Ti10....
    Slightly more than that la. About RM400, I am Ti-10 user man =P

  12. #1083
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiyuan View Post
    Slightly more than that la. About RM400, I am Ti-10 user man =P
    I am Ti10 user as well....just that henry89, said he wanna buy and he is willing to pay RM 350 for it...
    so I just wanna inform that even if he pay RM350..he cant get also...unless 2nd hand.....

  13. #1084
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    I am Ti10 user as well....just that henry89, said he wanna buy and he is willing to pay RM 350 for it...
    so I just wanna inform that even if he pay RM350..he cant get also...unless 2nd hand.....
    I thought you mean there is Ti-10 less than RM350=p If so, I can start buying tonnes of them. I bought one 2nd hand Rm350 with perfect condition last month. I so afraid my Ti-10 will break, so i bought a spare for it.

  14. #1085
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiyuan View Post
    I thought you mean there is Ti-10 less than RM350=p If so, I can start buying tonnes of them. I bought one 2nd hand Rm350 with perfect condition last month. I so afraid my Ti-10 will break, so i bought a spare for it.
    which gen you bought at RM350?
    i bought one 1st gen 2nd hand at RM700..price so spicy!!!

  15. #1086
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    which gen you bought at RM350?
    i bought one 1st gen 2nd hand at RM700..price so spicy!!!
    Sure 3rd Gen lo. If you can find 2nd Gen at Rm350, please tell me quickly =P 1st Gen is a real good racket=)

  16. #1087
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raksasa.gorgon View Post
    so are you reconfirming that this shop is LEGIT?
    confirmed and guaranteed...this shop is LEGIT. i knew him quite sometime...u better go there and see to believe

  17. #1088
    Regular Member samsudd_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observer View Post
    I got it from Modern Sports Pj Old Town. The shop owner is very honest guy.

    Btw i did ask for other racket price as well.

    AT900P - RM450 - including grip, string, bag
    ArcSaber10 - RM 500 ++ - including grip, string, bag(cant really recall the exact price cuz had a long chat with him i think is about RM510)
    yes, david is a mr. nice guy....
    observer, when u ask the price for at900p, is the stock available for that racket in actual?? the problem with modern sports or ah lee, their always out of stock...selling fast i guess.
    last 2 weeks i went there to buy at900p for my friend, but off stock...

Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 14 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price of Yonex SHB 100 LTD in Malaysia?
    By GLHF2020 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-10-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. yonex price in malaysia (wanna to know)
    By MammyPoKo2K in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Price check for yonex ti-10 2nd and 3rd gen in malaysia
    By Waix3Sarah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 02-23-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. Price of Yonex Armotec 250 in Malaysia
    By brill in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 11-14-2007, 07:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •