Sintec Ti 88 titanium mesh

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by lim, Jan 5, 2001.

1. lim

lim Guest

My son bought this racquet on the advice of his school coach in Spore for $100
    plus dollar, it broke recently when it was restring to a tension of 24 lbs, he wants to buy another of this racquet, but personally I felt that the price for this brand is
    too high and perhaps it is better for him to buy a Yonex or Calton racquet with similar performance if not better. Anyone can recommend , he is a double player.

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    If the racket is isometric head shape with titanium mesh there should be plenty of choices around. You should be into a racket with a more flexible shaft and a light head right? If so, the Yonex Isometric Ti Swing Power SA is a good doubles racket. But it could be quite costly though if you go to the wrong places but then again there are the right ones....... An alternative for this racket is the Fleet Ti-100 Swing Power which is about the same as the YY Ti SP SA. Infact i think the Fleet racket is an imitation of the YY version. But its cheaper though its not durable... I wouldn't reccomend any Fleet racket.

3. joncro55

joncro55 New Member

Thanks for the info on this guys, I am fairly new to the game, and definitely new to this forum and its usage. What is the difference between the titanium mesh and say something like a stainless steel material or plastic even? Is the titanium mesh the same kind of thing that might be able to be purchased some place like this?

http://www.bwire.com/

They make this type of mesh material, but I am not sure about use in a racquet? Or do I need to have individual strings put into the racquet instead of a mesh piece as an entire unit?

4. rpeterson

rpeterson New Member

Many of mesh users

Many of other wire mesh users around the world have inquiries about Titanium Mesh.. you can check the good one at

Wire Mesh Importers

I think this resource will be helpful for you...!