User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ayasoft,

Thanks for your contribution. I also think your English isn't that bad.

That's really cheap for courts. From the sounds of it, your description sounds like a badminton club but with an expert coach who heads it and does coaching as well. (from a Western person's perspective). Am I correct?

If I am correct, then HK has this arrangement as well. I attended some lower level quality ones in the past. People go through training routines and the coach walks around occasionally talking to people. I found that for me ('personally') I didn't learn too much. My chinese isn't so good so this probably had an effect.

A westerner's perspective of 'training camp' might be different. I grew up in UK and to me the meaning of 'training camp' implies a place where I would go daytimes and just train for improvement. Social games are not usual except near the end of the training session.

A 'western' club is organised mainly for social play. Very rarely do they have an expert player acting as a coach or organising training. The adults very rarely want any coaching. For children it is different.

I have one friend in HK who went training in Guang Dong. He went for ten day periods and described the training as morning and afternoon two hours each session, with the cost of accomodation (and I think some food) included.

Does your organisation offer this latter arrangement as well? Do you know how to contact other places in Nanjing that might offer this type of service?

BTW(for you other guys), JiangSu is the province where Sun Jun, Ge Fei, Gu Jun come from. I'm guessing the standard is pretty high there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't know if there is a short time training

I don't know if there is a trainning camp just for several days in Nanjing.And I don't know if there are badminton sessions for amatures here either.But I do know there are some badminton trainning club.Most of time the coach is training the amature players.The cost is more expensive than the club just like the one I am playing.They often train twice in a week ,for about 2 hours.I know 2 of them.The one is in WuTaiShan Gymnasium,the coach is ChenJian.The other is in the ZhongDong Gymnasium,the coach is Qianyiqiang(National man's double runner-up),whose mobile Tel.No is 13705184946(Mr.Qian).I just mistake the mobile Tel.No of our club's manage's .The correct is 13915947563 (Mr.Xie).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default training camps

greetings,

It has been a while since this thread, but was wondering of any training campls in China or in Indonesia?

Cheers,
    Victor M.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering is there any chance you still have to contact for GD training centre? I may go to HK or china to train for a month or so in summer before i go to the Canada Winter Game tryout. And really looking for a place that i can train full time for a short period of time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3