GGBC to Wayne Lum

Discussion in 'Smash City Badminton Club - CLOSED' started by GGManagement, Apr 19, 2008.

1. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

Dear Wayne,

We found this photo of you and Chandra at the Adult games in GGBC and it was so poignant that we want you to have it. We dont know your address so we send it here to you. Hope you don't mind. It's a nice photo of you and Chandra. Hope you can download it somehow thru here. Thanks for coming to Adult Nationals!

ALL of us at GG! :)

[​IMG]

To download the photo of original size, please CLICK HERE!

2. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Wayne giving massage to Chandra

:D:D:D Must get Wayne to give me a massage too. :D:D:D

3. wlum

wlum Regular Member

Wow -- I guess I ought to be a little more careful. Seems I was caught trying to steal Coach Chandra back to Smash City :)

I had a lot of fun at Adult Nationals!!! The GGBC facility is superb -- especially with the super high ceilings and new lighting (new for me since the last time I visited). The tournament was professionally run by Chris Lawrence keeping all the exciting matches on time. Hooray that we saw so many GGBC and Smash City players participating in quarter-finals, semi-finals and finals matches!!

Special thanks to GGBC Boss Mike Yang -- always the perfect host and friend!! Of course I wished Sally were there as it is always more fun when she is around -- sorry Mike :)