Looking for a competitive partner in Scarborough area

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by DC_Toronto, Apr 20, 2008.

1. DC_Toronto

DC_Toronto New Member

I'm looking for a male partner to play downstair in my condo. There is one badminton court available and opens 7 days a week. Free to the resident of the building.

I've been playing badminton for 15 years. Played in mandarin for few years and trained with 2 coaches before. I'm a decent level player, and also looking for someone who is around the same level.

The condo is right beside Scarborough Town Centre...email me if you are interested.

derek.chien@gmail.com

Derek

2. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

Hi,

I'm interested in playing but wish for more information. What level do you play? Are you in OBA? And you are looking for 1 male player, do you wish to play singles only? Plastic or feather birds? I'm currently injured but should be healed within a week or two...

Allan

3. DC_Toronto

DC_Toronto New Member

I'm not in OBA. Never train to play for OBA. But I used to play with some ontario B players when I was in training. I would consider myself is at least C given the condition I'm in now. I can play doubles or singles, feather or plastic....doesn't really matter to me......if you know more people who want to play...that is fine as well...just keep in mind there is only one court...so if you have 3 people then we can have a good doubles game.

Derek

4. GT0ro

GT0ro Regular Member

I live like 5mins away so I'm definitely interested. I probably can't play this week (still doing physiotherapy on my shoulder), but I should be pretty free next week. What days and times do you perfer?

5. DC_Toronto

DC_Toronto New Member

Do you want to do it on Wed to see first. I'm o.k..anytime. I'm a self-employed guy, so time is flexible for me. Just that I'll need to book the court first..

email me : derek.chien@gmail.com, and give me your contact info. So we can see how to work out the time and day.

Derek

6. DC_Toronto

DC_Toronto New Member

Wed would be good for me? I'm o.k. anytime during that day

7. OhHenry1

OhHenry1 Regular Member

hey,

Is the offer still up for people who are interested?