User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Carlton Powerblade or Fireblade 9000

BCers ,

I was recommended at shop at Queensway shopping centre Sg the best budget for me mid range racket is Carlton Powerblade or Fireblade 9000 .
    Wondering any members can advise me is this almost similar to Arcsaber 5 or Arcsaber 7 similar ?
    I am avoiding High End Racket thus believed such racket may do the job .

Thanks advance for advice..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi..
    i have carlton fireblade fx7 and powerblade 9900. dont know there is a powerblade/fireblade 9000.
    between the fx7 and powerblade 9900, i prefer fx7. surprisingly fast and solid racket. dont have a arcsaber 5 or 7 but have a arcsaber 11. would say the fx 7 is a slightly lower version of it. good value for the money. that was why i was looking for a backup in B&S. my favourite racket actually among my yonex, li ning and victor rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by speck View Post
    hi..
    i have carlton fireblade fx7 and powerblade 9900. dont know there is a powerblade/fireblade 9000.
    between the fx7 and powerblade 9900, i prefer fx7. surprisingly fast and solid racket. dont have a arcsaber 5 or 7 but have a arcsaber 11. would say the fx 7 is a slightly lower version of it. good value for the money. that was why i was looking for a backup in B&S. my favourite racket actually among my yonex, li ning and victor rackets.
    Below is the link which does exists .
    Powerblade 9000 .

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CARLTON-FA...LADE/424653440