User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    Uncle Loh, u don't have to overly sensitive with my statement.

It is normal to jump up and down for joy when u perform well in a tourney and that was exactly what your members are doing here and there. But please also learn to accept "not-so-good" (I don't wanna use "poor") performance graciously as how u guys did at Dutch. I'm saying this not because myself and my team's great performance at both Montreal and Dutch.

So far, your team (WOW) is the "noiciest" (most vocal?) ones by "flooding" the forum with chit chat. Whether u like it or not, please respect others by not discussing necessary jokes in the forum. Yes, I'm disturbed by that.

Btw, how can I forgot the time when Sam, Hauge, you and me struggling to outperform and teasing each other at the bottom half.

Winnning a few PAW titles does not make someone GOD.
    I just realised it shoud spell as "noisiest".

I meant "unnecessary".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Running & Playing PAW in low category tournament allways harder than in SS or GP tournament. The Schedule was wery tight and a lot of big pointer made me "little" boring to create the scoring points.
    Finally we can finish it, however every category tournament has different character.

Congratulations to the winners
    Thank's for all PAW participant, see you again in next tournament, Thomas Cup & Uber Cup 2008

PAW Ranking has been updated in,

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=51375

Due to no tournament before TC & UC 2008, also posted PAW Ranking as of May 5 and May 12, 2008.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Running & Playing PAW in low category tournament allways harder than in SS or GP tournament. The Schedule was wery tight and a lot of big pointer made me "little" boring to create the scoring points.
    Finally we can finish it, however every category tournament has different character.

Thank's for all PAW participant, see you again in next tournament, Thomas Cup & Uber Cup 2008

Due to no tournament before TC & UC 2008, also posted PAW Ranking as of May 5 and May 12, 2008.
    Thanks Sandy.....not an easy job for u.......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    I just realised it shoud spell as "noisiest".

I meant "unnecessary".
    Aiyo! I thought you meant "niciest".

And I think jokes are necessary to provide fun and create excitement.

Please don't be overly sensitive to my response.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to all the podium finishers, and a BIG THANK YOU to Sandy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and i also thanks Sandy for upping the MAD team ranking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

thanks sandy..great job..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Analysis Of Montreal Challenge Team Paws

During this lull period before the big TC & UC events in Jarkarta, I take this opportunity to take a closer look at the Montreal Challenge from the QF onwards.

The following points summary tells a bit of the story:

WOW: 19/(15)/11 (1/1/1)
    BZL : 29/(27)/29 (3/3/2)
    DRM : 33/(32)/29 (4/4/2)
    MAD : 26/(25)/35 (2/2/4)

The WOW Team emerged tops because its different team members made valuable contributions at every stage of the game, trying to be among the top scorers. Loh scored 5/7/2 (QF/SF/F) in position, luyi80, the most consistent, with 6/3/3, Loopy with a tremendous leap from behind, 20/16/6 and Lady Cat Louisa contributing with 8/5/9. Jessica is still warming up and will show her teeth in the TC/UC PAWs.

BZL had two top scorers at the beginning, team leader Robin7 who was tremendous with a 2/1/1 and markchan shocking everyone right from the start but still managed to stay within top 5 towards the end, 1/2/4. BZL would have won top honours if the rest of the team had managed to stay within top 5, but it would be a tall order for badders7 who managed only 28/28/24, and apontoh with 26/24/26. Unfortunately demolidor gave Montreal a miss and could not be counted upon.

The most improved team was the Dream Team, whose leader huangkwokhau (Rudy) led the way with a 12/10/5 and his efforts helped his team to equal BZL in the end with 29 points. Dmitry, stork and Dreamzz could not do much to elevate the team's position from 4th to joint-second and badMania remained the most consistent player when he returned with a 15/15/15 throughout.

In the end, the Mad Hatters was relegated from 2nd position to 4th as even the reliable hcyong, who performed relatively well with a top-10 finish of "9/6/9" after a long period of "sabotage" and confinement of "brainwashing" as claimed by their team captain, madbad, was unable to lift the MAD spirits further. It remains to be seen whether the rest of their "infamous" team, cooler, Sandy and leonardklh, will be able to make amends in the next PAW.

Being a member of the successful WOW Team, I can't resist the joy and excitement that goes with being a wonderful Winner Of Winners!

Thank you, fellow WOW team members and may we continue to fly our WOW flag high!

By the way, the other remaining 3 teams, CWC, SCG and ROF, were not mentioned as they were hardly in contention for one reason or another, I'm afraid. Let's hope they will make a return to the competitive scene shortly.
    Last edited by Loh; 05-02-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29