User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic4 View Post
    Anybody from Indonesian team can give us the reason why LukVent are not chosen ?
    I'm checking the reasons right now... I'm still wondering whether this is some sort of wrong information. Some other countries would be happy to have the #7 / #8 ranked MD pair in the whole planet as their MD2, but apparently, not INA... I thought Kido-Hendra [#1 MD], Luluk-Alvent [#7 MD], and Candra-Nova [#6 MD + #1 XD] are probably the most feared lineup INA can offer... but maybe PBSI thought otherwise... I can accept that Luvent can't play if they're injured, but if not... very wierd...

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    Both seem wrong decisions to me.
    No no, as badMania has written, Lily-Vita are the highest ranked WD#1 from INA, they're ranked #9 in the world as of last week. Unless PBSI split them up, they cannot play after Greysia-Jo and Rani-Endang.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, I personally think that Candra/Nova is a better choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a Decision!!!not fair for lukvent, even they still deserve to be 3rd MD than be exclued from the team. Is it possible to place CANO at 2nd MD?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if luvent find they are treated unfairly for TC, i believe they will be retired from Pelatnas soon and go to other country

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    I'm checking the reasons right now... I'm still wondering whether this is some sort of wrong information. Some other countries would be happy to have the #7 / #8 ranked MD pair in the whole planet as their MD2, but apparently, not INA... I thought Kido-Hendra [#1 MD], Luluk-Alvent [#7 MD], and Candra-Nova [#6 MD + #1 XD] are probably the most feared lineup INA can offer... but maybe PBSI thought otherwise... I can accept that Luvent can't play if they're injured, but if not... very wierd...
    No no, as badMania has written, Lily-Vita are the highest ranked WD#1 from INA, they're ranked #9 in the world as of last week. Unless PBSI split them up, they cannot play after Greysia-Jo and Rani-Endang.
    Yeah, so surprising line-up! Don't think it's favourable side to dump Luluk/Alvent from the squad. First chance to take part in team competition like Thomas Cup for Joko/Hendra AG, hmm it's a risky decision...

Several local medias in today's edition (24/4) report that Lutfi Hamid (INA Thomas team Manager) said there're some criterias as consideration to include player into team such as age, performance and head-to-head record against other contestants second men's doubles. Christian Hadinata as INA Thomas-Uber Head Coach also gave standard answer, he said the goal of team composition is Thomas Cup victory and this team is the best team.

Luluk Hadiyanto delivered comment to media that he was shocked and disappointed by coach and manager decision to exclude Alvent and him. He's questioning about unlogical reason why he can't join the team.

And for Uber team as predicted earlier, INA Uber team Manager, Susi Susanti announced the team members yesterday :

WS1,WS2,WS3 -- Maria Kristin, Adrianti Firdasari, Pia Zebadiah
    WS4 (substitute) -- Fransiska Ratnasari

WD1 -- Vita Marissa/Lilyana Natsir
    WD2 -- Jo Novita/Greysia Polii
    WD3 -- Rani Mundiasti/Endang Nursugianti

-- taken from various sources, KOMPAS/ANTARA/JawaPos Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic4 View Post
    Anybody from Indonesian team can give us the reason why LukVent are not chosen ?

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Yeah, so surprising line-up! Don't think it's favourable side to dump Luluk/Alvent from the squad. First chance to take part in team competition like Thomas Cup for Joko/Hendra AG, hmm it's a risky decision...

Several local medias in today's edition (24/4) report that Lutfi Hamid (INA Thomas team Manager) said there're some criterias as consideration to include player into team such as age, performance and head-to-head record against other contestants second men's doubles. Christian Hadinata as INA Thomas-Uber Head Coach also gave standard answer, he said the goal of team composition is Thomas Cup victory and this team is the best team.

Luluk Hadiyanto delivered comment to media that he was shocked and disappointed by coach and manager decision to exclude Alvent and him. He's questioning about unlogical reason why he can't join the team.

For me...INA Thomas cup team without Luluk/Alvent is solid and strong enough to beat their oppenents :

1. INA has good a chance to take point from 2 MS and 1 MD if they meet the powerfull countries in QF/SF : Korea, Denmark, Malaysia.

2. In Final Match, INA will take point from 1 MS (Taufik vs Bao Cunlai) and 2 MD: Word Champion can handle Cai/Fu. Joko/Hendra won in their last meeting against Guo/Xie...and if they are Nova/Candra against the 2nd CHN MD...hhmm...60:40 for INA uncles).

I am INA supporter very happy with this INA skuad. Beside Luluk/Alvent with their unstable performances, we also need regeneration even though Joko/Hendra has lower ranking than that of their senior. I am sure this INA skuad has high probability for the victory in this Thomas Cup edition.
    Last edited by Erwin Kyoto; 04-24-2008 at 02:44 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't say I agree or disagree with the decision, based on the ABC performance for Luluk/Alvent, they have gone down slightly compared to Korea SS.

Having said that, I can't say having Hendra AG/Joko Riyadi is good either, they have always underachieved.

Nova/Candra may be used quite significantly in this campaign .......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    Having said that, I can't say having Hendra AG/Joko Riyadi is good either, they have always underachieved.
    Certainly, they have underachieved.....and Hendra AG is already 26 yo by this year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another unfair decision

Not sure, how many time PBSI choosed Hendra/Joko rather than Luluk/Alvent

1st Sudirman Cup 2007, Joko was ill, Hendra wasn't played.
    2nd SEA Games 2007, Hendra/Joko lost to Hendra/Hendri of Singapore
    3rd TC 2008

The individual's performance also can't say that Hendra/Joko are better than Luluk/Alvent,
    Hendra isn't called young player anymore (26 y.o.)
    maybe PBSI considered, they ever beat Xie/Guo of China. They forgot that one match record isn't enough because of the tournament's schedule is very tight this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think Hendra-Joko is fielded as 3rd doubles while 2nd doubles goes to Candra-Nova...well I hope for the best for our Indonesia..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compare to Hendra-Joko I'd go with Bona-Ahsan or one of the pratama kids....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Compare to Hendra-Joko I'd go with Bona-Ahsan or one of the pratama kids....
    Rian/Yoke would be better than AG/Joko.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Another unfair decision

Not sure, how many time PBSI choosed Hendra/Joko rather than Luluk/Alvent

1st Sudirman Cup 2007, Joko was ill, Hendra wasn't played.
    2nd SEA Games 2007, Hendra/Joko lost to Hendra/Hendri of Singapore
    3rd TC 2008
    It's the Luluk factor Sutiyoso has openly declared that he doesn't like Luluk...that's why Luluk was not selected for the Sudirman Cup and SEA Games. Alvent was still selected for both events (Alvent was fielded once with Candra, and was a non-playing member in the SEA Games Team Event).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    It's the Luluk factor Sutiyoso has openly declared that he doesn't like Luluk...that's why Luluk was not selected for the Sudirman Cup and SEA Games. Alvent was still selected for both events (Alvent was fielded once with Candra, and was a non-playing member in the SEA Games Team Event).
    In the last 7 months, Luluk/Alvent had beaten 2 of the 3 selected MAS pairs + Lundgaard/Eriksen, Jung/Lee and Paaske/Rasmussen. Scared the wits out of Cai/Fu in Korea. Their only problem was with uncle pairs from MAS and INA.

Very impressive, INA's selection standards ....... let's hope that the decision does not bite back at Sutiyoso and crumble INA's hopes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats the main reason...... I have keep it quiet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any idea the reason why Sutiyoso doesn't like Luluk?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newjazz View Post
    any idea the reason why Sutiyoso doesn't like Luluk?
    YES...but not appropriate to post it here.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast