User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luluk and Alvernt were still pretty upset and they did not train today..I hope that they train for Olympics...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    YES...but not appropriate to post it here.....
    u can PM me if you don't mind...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newjazz View Post
    any idea the reason why Sutiyoso doesn't like Luluk?
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    YES...but not appropriate to post it here.....
    Quote Originally Posted by newjazz View Post
    u can PM me if you don't mind...
    me too..waiting your PM.. it is not unacceptable reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Kyoto View Post
    me too..waiting your PM.. it is not unacceptable reason
    me too please...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d65up2 View Post
    Well I think Hendra-Joko is fielded as 3rd doubles while 2nd doubles goes to Candra-Nova...well I hope for the best for our Indonesia..
    That'll be the most likely scenario.... I failed to see how PBSI can justify fielding Joko/AG against either KKK/TBH or MAS uncles. Then again, how can you justify dropping a top 8 pair....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why, but something inside me tell me that we should forget winning TC this year... Am I too pessimistic?

Indeed LuVent haven't shown good achievements so far. But they've proven that they are capable to beat top pairs, plus the fact that they're permanent pair. By replacing them with this new scratch pair (based only on a tournament), is somehow unacceptable.

I hope that they won't quit Pelatnas, that's all. Our 2nd tier MDs are not too strong for now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That''s is the problem when we have a lot of good players and we have to choose among them...there must be pros and cons.

However, PBSI's choice of fielding the young pairs is also good in the long-term. This will also serve as a mental exercise for the young pairs ahead of the olympics.

I think PBSI has made the right decision at this stage.

Luluk/Alven, in my opinion, have been inconsistent recently and their style of play seem to be a bit easy to read.

Against KKK /TBH, It would be too risky to field the young pairs. Chandra/Nova would probably be the right pairs to face Rexy's boys.

To face the young and fast 2nd/ Korean pairs, Joko riyadi will be the right pairs to face them.

In critical (do or die) matches, I would prefer Chandra/Nova....because mental toughness will play the most important role.

We never know what PBSI will actually do until the last minute...

It is possible that Chandra will be fielded with Joko Riyadi...you never know...I guess....it is a Chandra factor here...he is indeed one of the most dangerous double player in the world...he can be paired with any player...and any pair involving Chandra will be very dangerous and it makes the opponents nervous....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PBSI made risky blunder again
    In the past, INA won TC by secured 2 pts in MD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cepek deh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    In the last 7 months, Luluk/Alvent had beaten 2 of the 3 selected MAS pairs + Lundgaard/Eriksen, Jung/Lee and Paaske/Rasmussen. Scared the wits out of Cai/Fu in Korea. Their only problem was with uncle pairs from MAS and INA.
    yeah right...In Thomas Cup, Nova/Candra who could beat LuVent straight set in ABC will be expected can also beat all mentioned pairs (as abedeng`s post) plus 2nd Korean pairs...except Jung/Lee and Cai/Fu (these pairs will meet Kido/Setyawan as MD 1)...When INA vs CHN, Joko/Hendra will play as MD2..Nova/Candra will take a rest...perhaps
    Last edited by Erwin Kyoto; 04-24-2008 at 10:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monbi View Post
    cepek deh
    Yep, percuma kita argue sampai kiamat, PBSI/Sulistiyo has spoken .

Best of luck to INA's TC team. We still have a strong team with the resources to beat any other team.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default That's..

Quote Originally Posted by indra View Post
    That''s is the problem when we have a lot of good players and we have to choose among them...there must be pros and cons.

However, PBSI's choice of fielding the young pairs is also good in the long-term. This will also serve as a mental exercise for the young pairs ahead of the olympics.

I think PBSI has made the right decision at this stage.

Luluk/Alven, in my opinion, have been inconsistent recently and their style of play seem to be a bit easy to read.

Against KKK /TBH, It would be too risky to field the young pairs. Chandra/Nova would probably be the right pairs to face Rexy's boys.

To face the young and fast 2nd/ Korean pairs, Joko riyadi will be the right pairs to face them.

In critical (do or die) matches, I would prefer Chandra/Nova....because mental toughness will play the most important role.

We never know what PBSI will actually do until the last minute...

It is possible that Chandra will be fielded with Joko Riyadi...you never know...I guess....it is a Chandra factor here...he is indeed one of the most dangerous double player in the world...he can be paired with any player...and any pair involving Chandra will be very dangerous and it makes the opponents nervous....
    ..an interesting train of thought, there, as i thought about the same also when they made the announcement.
    However, regarding the idea of pairing Joko and Candra, well, uhm, we all saw what happened last yr during the Sudirman Cup when Markis was paired with Candra....
    I still think, at the end, it'll come down to how the MS players perform (esp. Taufik and Sony)..If either of both should falter, it'll leave a big pressure for their MD pairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin Kyoto View Post
    For me...INA Thomas cup team without Luluk/Alvent is solid and strong enough to beat their oppenents :

1. INA has good a chance to take point from 2 MS and 1 MD if they meet the powerfull countries in QF/SF : Korea, Denmark, Malaysia.

2. In Final Match, INA will take point from 1 MS (Taufik vs Bao Cunlai) and 2 MD: Word Champion can handle Cai/Fu. Joko/Hendra won in their last meeting against Guo/Xie...and if they are Nova/Candra against the 2nd CHN MD...hhmm...60:40 for INA uncles).

I am INA supporter very happy with this INA skuad. Beside Luluk/Alvent with their unstable performances, we also need regeneration even though Joko/Hendra has lower ranking than that of their senior. I am sure this INA skuad has high probability for the victory in this Thomas Cup edition.
    Absolutely Agree, I think Joko/Hendra only played in Group Match same with Tommy Sugiarto IN MS (just for experience), (hopefully INA be #1)
    IN QF if againts KOR ina will get 2MS (Sony and Taufik) and 1 MD (from Uncles in 2 MD)
    if againts MAL 2MS (Taufik and Simon) and 1 MD (Uncles)

STILL GREAT TEAM, and for me Much better than unstable LUKVENT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bao View Post
    Absolutely Agree, I think Joko/Hendra only played in Group Match same with Tommy Sugiarto IN MS (just for experience), (hopefully INA be #1)
    IN QF if againts KOR ina will get 2MS (Sony and Taufik) and 1 MD (from Uncles in 2 MD)
    if againts MAL 2MS (Taufik and Simon) and 1 MD (Uncles)

STILL GREAT TEAM, and for me Much better than unstable LUKVENT
    Yes I agree that LUKVENT combination can be unstable and inconsistent sometimes, but they have the experience and more mature to play in a stressful tournament like the Thomas Cup..the whole badminton world will be watching..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wonder if this will give bad mentally effect for LUVENT since they will play in OG 08. Hopefully it will never happen..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufikk View Post
    Yes I agree that LUKVENT combination can be unstable and inconsistent sometimes, but they have the experience and more mature to play in a stressful tournament like the Thomas Cup..the whole badminton world will be watching..
    never discard joko pair.. they might rise to the occasion.. jus like kkk in tc 04.. nobody even think tat he was able to force ina pair into rubber set.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanguard, this is the Thomas/Uber finals, not any regular tournament. Sweeping MD is the key to INA's target for success.

In 1988 a green Susi Susanti failed to kill off China's great Han Aiping despite leading one game and with 5 matchpoints. I know, I was there ......

Thus I have always had more faith in established players ...... you can experiment in the qualifiers but never in the finals. Whether Sutiyoso dislikes Luluk or not, it should not become personal to the detriment of INA's chances.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast