shout out to all u old forum folks!!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by shaun, May 1, 2002.

1. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    HEY GUYS!! lol kwun, i like the new look. and who is still around? i havent posted in AGES!!!
    i know zero and kelvin is still around...how about cheung and cooler, mags, brett(ah, i remember ur flawless english in every post), trunks and whoever else i missed!
    just wanted to say hiiii all over again heh.

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    hi shaun,

i think a big majority of old posters are here, plus lot of new ones too. What happen to u? Took a badminton break ?

3. TrunkZ69

TrunkZ69 Regular Member

Student
    Hey there!! The new look is alright. I like the old one though. It was nice and simple. Maybe im just not use to it yet. Well I guess i just gotta give it some time. There does seem like there are a lot of new members here all the sudden though.

4. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    hahaha no. i just didnt post for a long long time! i still play lots!! i'm just kinda hooked on racing my car right now hehehahahoho

5. Brett

Brett Regular Member

I'm still here

Hey Shaun,

Glad to see you back. For a while, I thought maybe you pawned off your computer to pay for your racquet addiction. What are you playing with now?

I'm still getting used to my new Talbot Torro Quadrapower 951Ti, which I'm guessing is something like a TiSP SS. Much better control than my AB900, but it doesn't beg me to smash, like the Carlton. My two leagues' seasons ended two weeks ago, but I have a doubles tournament this weekend and I may have a tournament at the end of June also. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until September rolls around....

Actually, that's not true. My fiance and I have an accepted offer on a house and I carefully inspected the back yard to be sure that it had enough room for badminton before we decided to buy it, so I anticipate I will have a net strung up sometime in July, long before we unpack all of the moving boxes. Hey, got to have my priorities straight, don't I? :D

6. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    Re: I'm still here

rofl brett, i'm glad u have ur priorities set right!!! :D i'm using cab23 now....um...have had it for a long time...no really, a long time lol. i tried out my friend's ab900 and love it! it's super super super powerful and yes, it just begs to smash. it is totally a smashing weapon