User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just buy any basic rackets. they are pretty heavy and cheap. dont hit anyone though. they material they use are pretty strong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Training rackets

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    i think squash rackets are made with technology similar to those used in badminton and tennis rackets nowadays. wooden rackets are a thing of the past. of course, i dont play squash so do correct me if im wrong. but i have seen dunlop and prince squash rackets which claim to contain titanium and other space age materials

just a question, do those steel rackets that go for somewhere like SG$20 or less make good training rackets? they are yonex rackets, code is something like B-500DF, B-600DF and B-700 or 460, 560 and 660. dont really remember. they have external T-joints
    The problem with them is that they are still not heavy enough....Training racket needs to be minimum of 150 grams to really build your muscle...steel rackets are about 100gram ????....In the earlier post I mentioned to Enthusiast that giadinhsports has the trainer for about 25-35usd...I paid 25 for mine but could not buy directly from the distributor...and dont know for sure how much they sell for internationally....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ol2play View Post
    I have been involved in Weight training for a long time and in different sports....each sport requires different ways of training...
    For instance, Power lifters train opposite of Swimmers...Swimmers training is more suited to badminton...long strong muscles...
    Muscle CAN NOT be trained to be fast...It can be built, but not "trained"...A large bulky bicep does not move as quickly as a long one...
    Besides, Reaction is in the brain not in the muscle...and by being fast I assume you were talking about reaction time...I wish there was a way to train myself to be fast...About the only way I can think of to get faster is to work on "foot work"...
    There are fast twitch and slow twitch muscles and different training methods for each. And I don't think your large bulky bicep example is accurate. Sprinters tend to be highly muscular, and yet very fast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liint View Post
    There are fast twitch and slow twitch muscles and different training methods for each. And I don't think your large bulky bicep example is accurate. Sprinters tend to be highly muscular, and yet very fast.
    If you dont believe me about the bulky muscle just ask any Weight Trainer or look it up on the internet...Sprinters use the thigh and calf muscles to go in a straight line and the muscle does not contract and expand fully...This is not the post for weight training anyway...how did we get off on this???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2