New to the Badminton World!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by MeisterDon, Apr 27, 2008.

1. MeisterDon

MeisterDon Regular Member

Hey guys! My name is Don and I'm up and about in California. I've only just started really playing about 4 months ago on my school's badminton team. As I am now incredibly in love with badminton, I'll most likely stick around for awhile. Not a pro yet, but eventually I'll get there... I play mixed doubles and so far things are flowing along pretty nicely, hope to make some friends here. Later people.

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..aboard BCBF, MeisterDon (Don)!:)..Wow, it's great to see another fellow Californian in BC. I'm sure you've heard and read a lot about the many badminton clubs that are springing up in NorCal. Btw, how did you come about finding this small but growing baddy site?? Was it through simple search online? Or through words of mouths?..Anyway, enjoy your stay, keep continue playing (and loving) baddy and have fun surfing in here!;):cool:

3. MeisterDon

MeisterDon Regular Member

I actually came across this site while searching up some info on racquets on google. This site imo has a lot of wonderful info, really helpful for me considering I'm still new to badminton...Saving up that money to get a beautiful AT900T to last me the next 2 years haha.

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

welcome to the forum and have fun here:):p