At 900T 3u Vs 4u

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by billbobfrd, Apr 28, 2008.

1. billbobfrd

billbobfrd Regular Member

So i heard that the 3u plays better than the 4u and is more durable, but is there anything else that is different between the two rackets that can help me make a decision on which racket to buy?

Also how does this racket compare to the Armortec 900P or 700

Thx

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Natually due to less material the 4U is more flexable than the 3U. The 3U will have a more solid hit a 4U.

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Matt won't advice u getting a 4U..but i do.LOL..As long as u don't clash it around,this racket does the best in maneuverability.Well,u gotta sacrifice a bit on the power though.But relax,4U AT900T still can smash hard.I use it myself..

AT900P:Compared to AT900T,heavier,head lighter,the same stiffness,a little more powerful,more solid strokes,less maneuverability,decent defense.

New AT700:Compared to AT900T,heavier,head heavier,a lil bit more flex(shaft),more powerful,less maneuverability,poor defense.

4. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

If you buy US coded, there is no choice.

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    You need more power muahah!

6. RED&WHITE

RED&WHITE Regular Member

IT Plebs
    i use 4u i don't really worried about power, once i smash from back line my friend just look at the birdie speechless, it feels like 300Km/hour, i dunno lol

7. asder

asder Regular Member

Student
    I had a 4u. I used it for 10 months, the string broke. When the string was cut, there was a crack in the racket. Granted i play 6 days a week for 3 hours every day for those 10 months. Only clashed it 4 times, all of them minor. This time round, thinking of getting a 3u and see what happens. I loved the 4u, the drop shots were great. The smashes were wonderful. I liked most of the shots i played. Just have to improve your technique.