Yonex Cab 20 Gold/Red or Blue or Cab 21

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by johnson211, Apr 29, 2008.

1. johnson211

johnson211 Regular Member

Hi ,
    Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the old Cab 20 gold and red which I still have now, and the blue ones which I have seen for sale on the bbesports.com website.

and How does the new Cab 21 compare to the new or older versions of the Cab 20,s
    Thanks

2. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    U have a red one? It must be very old. If it is only taking up space in your racquet bag, I will gladly offer a good home for it.

#2 Cheung, Apr 29, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  3. johnson211

johnson211 Regular Member

Hi, thanks for the offerm but I do not want to sell it ,as it is my favoite racket, I broke my Cab 21 black gold and blue which was my No 1 playing racket, and am trying to find a suitable replacement, which is why I would like to know how the newer versions compare to the very old ones, I have just purchased the new Cab 21, it is good, but it does not have the same feel when playing as my old black gold and blue one. Any info would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    As I see it, you will almost never get a racquet of a newer generation to get the same feel as the old one.

There will be intramodel variations due to different material content and different manufacturing content over time. Also consider the aging process that the old racquets have been through. It might make a difference.