HK bus crash :(

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by kikks9, May 1, 2008.

1. kikks9

kikks9 Regular Member

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Thats bad.... In Malaysia we always have bus crashes.

3. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

Yesterday morning when I was on the bus on the way to school, the bus driver suddenly stopped the bus. It was because there was an ambulance there, and a body of a middle-aged asian lady. She was hit by another bus. I went to see what actually happened and I couldn't believe what I saw. A dead person lying on the road, with blood still oozing out and spreading out. About 2-3 square meters of blood covered the surface of the road, and it was quite obvious that there was a very low possibility of that lady to have survived. I saw her face. All bruised, no signs of movement. This just shocked me. It's scarrier than every R18 horror movie I've seen.

She was obviously crossing the road when she was struck by the bus. She was crossing on the wrong part of the road. She wasn't crossing on the pedestrian's crossing strip.

This happening reminds me of how precious our lives are.. and that how these mistakes can end up with fatal consequences, and also this could happen anytime to anybody. we should live it to the best of our abilities.. hehe.