AT900T against Nanospeed9000S

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Dealucis, May 1, 2008.

1. Dealucis

Dealucis Regular Member

Hi,
    For awhile now, I've been wondering how does a Nanospeed 9000S feel compared to AT900T? I've recently switched from quite a head light racquet to a head heavy racquet - the AT900T. It sure did generate more power which is good for smashing, but.. I'm thinking that I might benefit more from a moderately (<--taken from DinkAlot's racquet review) balanced racquet, if you get what I mean. For now, I don't really know anyone who owns one, so I can't really get a feel of what it's like. Can someone who owns both of these racquets, or played with them before, describe to me how the NS9KS does compared to the AT900T?

Cheers.

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I've played with NS9000S n i have AT900T myself.I prefer AT900T,since i'm more of an arm powered player,rather than a wristy player.So,i think it'll be useful for u too.

3. nanolover9000

nanolover9000 Regular Member

I personally have both, i think the NS9K is better for singles for me personally because the clears on it are way better for me plus i can recover and to me it's more of a well-rounded racket, the AT900T i use in doubles because i like it better for drives/drops.