Buying online - Need advice

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Dealucis, May 2, 2008.

1. Dealucis

Dealucis Regular Member

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a NS9000S online, but not on ebay. I've looked through a variety of sites, and I found wingeesports.com to be quite cheap. All in all racquet + stringing + shipping will cost me A$192 (might be CN/HK coded since they're based in HK). Although I'm quite worried the seller's reputation, since I've haven't heard much about them. Another alternative is to buy from mybadmintonstore.com, which will cost me around $205 including racquet, stringing, and shipping (SP coded racquet).

Which one is a better choice? Which seller is more reliable (in areas of customer support, communication, packaging and handling of racquet, shipping time etc)? From people who have bought from them, are you happy with their service? Much help would be appreciated

By the way,if you're wondering why I prefer to buy online, i have to take like, a 4 hour trip (two way trip) to get a nanospeed 9KS and together with stringing, everything will cost me around A$ 240/250+ (last time i went to the shop, the racquet alone cost A$209, and a bg-65 string costs A$20. Don't even know how much they charge for stringing service), not including the bus & train fare. :(

Cheers :D

2. richsaccount

richsaccount Regular Member

wingee sells their racquets under SP code so its basiacally the same of mybadmintonstore but cheaper

3. b_joey

b_joey New Member

yes, wingeesports sell SP and JP coded racquets. Their service are good. Check out this thread for more info.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51943

Generally speaking, they are good in responding customer's email, shipping falls within their estimated time frame, and their products are genuine and prices are comparatively lower than others. I

4. Marshmallow64

Marshmallow64 Regular Member

Wingee is probably the cheapest site existing. Great Prices but shipping lacks a bit because it comes in a mail envelope with bubble wrap. Although the packaging seemed very flimsy, my racket came in fine.