New players wanted (Sydney)

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by dreamlu, May 2, 2008.

1. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    Are You Free on Wednesday 1100-1300 or Sunday 0900-1100?
    “We Love Badminton” is a new badminton club opens at the period above in FIVE DOCK Sports Centre.
    All Levels Badminton Players are WELCOMED!!!
    FREE MembershipUNLIMITED Shuttlecocks
    All you need to do is just contact us and you are in!
    Please provide your personal details and availability in the email and we will get back to you ASAP.

2. abonnin

abonnin New Member

Doctor
    I am in Sydney for 7 weeks and keen to play. I am 53, probably B grade, Maybe A in Adelaide on a good day. I would be interested in the Sunday session. How does it work? Also keen to play other times. I am living in Surry Hills. Any suggestions welcome

3. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    thx for your interesting, we will play in olympic park on tuesday from 1200 to 1400, you can just come and play with us, the session fee is $10. for the sunday session, you need to register, please email us for your personal details. thanks

4. abonnin

abonnin New Member

Doctor
    Alastair Bonnin playing Sunday

Thankyou for your previous message. I will be there, possibly a little bleary, at 0900, Olympic Park. Looking forward to a hit

With thanks

Alastair

5. dreamlu

dreamlu Regular Member

Chef
    hello, as you haven't been registered, i am afraid that you are not able to play on this sunday. if you are sure that you are coming next sunday, please tell me before thursday. thx

6. abonnin

abonnin New Member

Doctor
    Hi dreamlu
    I am a bit confused. Your previous message said I was on the list for Sunday, so I turned up at Olympic Park, but I didn't have your mobile # with me and I couldn't work out which group you were. Were you there between 0900 and 1100? Which courts? I am also confused about your message, which I only picked up when I got home tonight, saying I am not registered and therefore could not play. Did you receive my message with personal details? Is there anything else you need. I am contactable via mobile 0415 940 542 or email ian.bonnin@nwahs.sa.gov.au. I am away for the next two weekends, so no hurry, but I would still like to have a game if that is possible.