Looking for a Hairstyle / Dying Hair

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by exalted, May 6, 2008.

1. exalted

exalted Regular Member

Marketing
    BC,

I have some badminton tournaments coming up and in order to go over 9k power I'm thinking of dying my hair a color. I'm leaning towards blue, as it doesn't last long and is pretty menacing. I've tried red before, and a few bad browns, but still open to other suggestions (blonde imo is not an option for black hair, roots look terrible and requires excessive bleaching)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want to have a longer hairstyle (more hair in the front), but my hair gets thick and unmanageable, so I'm unsure of the best hairstyle to deal with that.

Comments appreciated!

2. tobradex

tobradex Regular Member

IT industry
    Your hair is pretty short. Mebby try streaks instead of whole head. Purple looks nice with black hair.

Have you tried the spiky hair look? Takes a lot of work but it allows for people with thick hair to take advantage of it and have long hair.

If you prefer conservative maybe midnight blue would be more suitable for you. works like a highlight, your hair looks black until you put light on it and it has a blue hue to it.

3. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

Try this hairstyle for a change.. :
    [​IMG]

4. Dealucis

Dealucis Regular Member

haha, i support that one. By the way, you don't need to dye your hair to look good while playing tournaments. You'll look good when you win :D:D:D