MP90 or MP99?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by glide3dfx, May 4, 2002.

1. glide3dfx

glide3dfx Regular Member

Hi guys!

Does anyone know if MP90 will be renamed (as MP50,70,80 etc to 55,77 & 88), thus called MP99 or will it remain the same on all markets (like the MP100) (which they could have renamed to MP 110 or MP111 for World-markets).

I am also curious if anyone have seen MP90 in shops outside Japan (austrailia, HK, Europe etc).

I would really like to get a hold of an MP90 so if anyone knows of any good stores, that could ship to Europe, please let me now (btw my email is torbjorn_jansson@hotmail.com)

Cheers!
    /TJ

2. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    I had went into Yonex Japan version website but I didn't see any MP99. Some people said it is the racquect use by Taufik. In Malaysia, it seems that it just entering the market under sponsorship for those high level players like state or national level players.

Is MP99 = MP90? Well, I also don't know.

Anyone knows where can I ask question to Yonex?
    :confused:

3. Chu Pa

Chu Pa Regular Member

MP99 is...

Hi everyone. MP99 is virtually the same as MP90. MP90 is mainly sold in Japan as the JP version. Rumours hold that JP versions are the best quality. I don't know if I agree with the statement. You be the judge. MP99's are slated for world wide distribution. U.S., Canada, Singapore and other countries will receive the MP99.

4. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    In Malaysia, it is said that MP99 is RM100 ( about US25 ) more than MP100, anoyone think it is worth it to pay that price?

TQ!