Badminton Magazine

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Zclyh3, Jan 8, 2001.

1. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Hey, I have a huge final project in my Desktop Publishing. I have to design a magazine. I'm going to design a badminton magazine! That's where I need help from you guys! I need some brainstorming and help to compile this magazine. Basically there will be the discussion forum and product reviews. I will be along side with my partner who will be working on the tennis side of the magazine. If you want, I will be happy to post ANY and I mean ANY types of reviews for racquets or shuttles or tips for training any other type of thing you want to mention. I want to make this magazine rock and get an A! If you do add something, please include your name of any type (fake or real) and also an email address. If you want a final copy of the magazine, I will be happy to send you a copy! I'll also advertise badmintoncentral.com in my magazine! Thanks for all your help! Remember, reviews on ANYTHING you want!

2. HannAngel

HannAngel Guest

Hi Tony, it's great to hear that finally we r going to have a badminton magazine!! I've been waiting for this for so long.....
    I've got an idea here, why don't u include some players' info in your magazine? I think that will be more attractive to all badminton fans. Also, u can put in some badminton news, like tournaments that take place almost every month in different countries. I think I can help u in getting those infomation.
    Anyway, can I have a copy of the magazine if it's complete?

3. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

No problem! I would love to make copies for whomever. But I need to people to submit info and personal views on racquets and products and info on professional players. Some typical advertising that I think I'm going to add are Asby, E-rackets, San Diego Badminton Supply and of course Badminton Central. I need help to have this magazine flourish, so I'm going to need lots of info! Every help out! Thanks!

4. HannAngel

HannAngel Guest

Hi Tony, it's me again. I have some professional players' information with me now, mostly are Malaysian players. If u need them, just tell me, and please tell me as well how am I going to send it to u, OK?

5. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Ok..just send it to my email address OR just post me up a website and I'll design everything with my partner. I need more help! Submit product reviews!

6. Canyt

Canyt Guest

Why don't you just copy some of it from this site down to ur magazine?

7. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Well...there's a thing which are copyright laws. Plus, product reviews are basically a bunch of people saying how they feel. I need some in depth coverage of a sport or product from someone. I mean..anyone who contributes would be great! Also, my teacher won't let me copy...so that's a problem.

8. Canyt

Canyt Guest

Then getting the in-depth coverage from someone is copying from that "someone" too isn't it? Why don't you try e-mailing the manufacturers of their view?

9. May

May Guest

Can u send me a copy too?