User Tag List

Thread: Yonex BG-95

Bakubaku Fish

Default Yonex BG-95

Can anyone tell me where can I find Yonex BG-95 String in Taiwan? I still have half month period to stay in Taipei, Thankx...( but it's too bad that I've forgot to bring my racket, life became so bored...>_< )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: Yonex BG-95

There is a shop which sells a lot of Yonex products which near the KungKuan station of Taipei Rapid Transit (should near TingChow Road Sec. 3, close to the Military Hospital). I guess they might be the official dealer of Yonex products in Taiwan. While I'm not sure whether they have BG95, it is worth for a try (they have a lot of Yonex badminton shoes which are not available in HK).

p.s. If you come to HK, I do know one place you can find BG95.

Bakubaku Fish

Thankx alot, this location are not too far from my house, I'll go and visit this shop right now, and i'll post the message to night if i found the string, again thankx for your help!^_^

Bakubaku Fish

>_<they don't have it....it's true that they are the official distributor, and that's also the reason why they don't have it ( not officially import yet! ), anyway, Thankx Ricky!^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there an online shop where I can find some BG-95 strings for me in California, USA? Is there anyone that is willing to help me buy it!!?